Thread: Poor Student asks for his dream to come true.

Icon5 Poor Student asks for his dream to come true.

Hello Guys,

I'm a great fun of Total War series and even greater of fantasy but since I'm a student from Poland (Middle Europe) who needs to pay all my bills, there not much left from my wage. Tomorrow is my birthday and I've dreamed to be able to play Total War Warhammer II or even I. In Poland 60 EUR (WH II) oraz 70 EUR (WH1 + DLCs') is a full week of work what makes this purchase being utterly beyond my reach.

I wonder if somebody could send me a gift steam code for my dreamgame.

My private email is krzysiek25x1@interia.pl and I also accept direct email from this forum.

Thank you in advance,

Student

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Poor Student asks for his dream to come true.

While the wallets are open, I'll take new copies of Napoleon, Attila, and both Warhammers. >.>
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Can't wait

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

For the records; it is not forbidden to ask if anyone has free steam codes to share, but let's not turn this into begging, ok? This is a very borderline thread, don't make me close and remove it, thanks.

Edit: gents, we had to delete two off topic/spamming posts in few hours, and this is not good. The rule about off topic posting is clear, if you have doubts about, I invite you to re-read the ToS. As facetious as this thread might look, the request is legit, so if you cannot help the OP or post anything actually realted to it, then do not post at all.
    Last edited by Flinn; October 27, 2017 at 04:03 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

@John20 Hope you are able to utilise the current Steam sale

I suggest waiting not for a steam sale,but for the perfect opportunity to strike.At some times,steam sales combined with some other sale(Anniversay,festive,give away,pre release) makes games even more cheaper.
    Best of luck to you.
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Steam had a Christmas sale last year and I bought a lot of games a year ago, so wait for the Christmas sale on Steam or see what GOG has to offer which are DRM free games and doesn't require Steam to play.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.