Hello, I used to make mods for Rome II and Attila back in the day, but mainly unit retextures and a few startpos changes by adding new emergent factions. With the release of Warhammer II my interest in modding has returned again, especially with Mortal Empires on the horizon.

However I know nothing about what I intend to work on, I want to change the occupation options of the various factions on the campaign map to make a mod for the grand campaign and mortal empires that reflects the occupation options of Warhammer I.

For example I would like the Dark Elves to only be capable of occupying Dark Elve and High Elves settlements and whever they occupy a settlement that initially belonged to a different race the building options would be reduced to building an elven colony as the main building. If possibly I would also like to edit the apperance of the settlements on the campaign map itself, so that instead of the Dark Elves sitting within white glittering towers when occupying a High Elve settlement, the settlement is instead replaces with a dark Elves settlement. I know this should be possibly through the mere fact that this is what for example happens when the Vampires occupied a human settlement in Warhammer I's campaign.
I'd like to expand these options within all factions, like for example I would like Dwarfs, Lizardmen and Orks to only be able to occupy the settlements of those 3 races etc.

If you know where I can find the tables to edit, or maybe even more, please let me know.