Thread: Constant Rioting, game unplayable.

Default Constant Rioting, game unplayable.

I found this mod while perusing youtube actually, thought I haven't played MTW2 in ages, and may as well play this mod since it seems to get such high praise.

I've followed the install directions completely, game runs smooth, no issues. Except...

I started a campaign as the elves. But I noticed if I move my Commander, or army out of any town I start with, even my capital. The town instantly Riots, and a turn later goes rebel. This can't be right.

I then decided to play a Fellowship of the ring campaign, first mission is to get to bree. Ok no problem. I move the Fellowship up the river... on turn 1, Hobbiton Riots, turn 2 before the fellowship even can get to bree, Hobbiton turns rebel and I get a game over screen...

Obviously this can't be right either...

What's going on?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Constant Rioting, game unplayable.

That's odd, not heard issues with that before.
    Do you have the setting to manage all settlements off? Could otherwise be the AI that tries to boost taxes with no conern for public order.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory