Thread: [Help] cannot find variantmeshes / variantmodels for skink priests or skink chiefs

Default [Help] cannot find variantmeshes / variantmodels for skink priests or skink chiefs

Good day,

Does anybody know where I can find the heads (rigidbody_v2) for skink priests and skink chiefs ?

I have just started modding total warhammer 2 and I want to create a custom unit. I have managed to get it looking fine in custom battles and appearantly also for the campaign by creating a new texture and assigning it to a new rigidbody_v2.
    When I wanted to change the head of the new unit though, I could not find the heads of skink priests or skink chiefs in the variants_2.pack. Most other lizardmen units are under the folders /hu7/ and /hu7b/ (hu7 only has some head and body models for lzd_skink_priest_ethereal).

Default Re: [Help] cannot find variantmeshes / variantmodels for skink priests or skink chiefs

Try searching in campaign_variants.pack or campaign_variants_2.pack

Default Re: [Help] cannot find variantmeshes / variantmodels for skink priests or skink chiefs

thanks, mate