Thread: FRANCE* Crashes

Default FRANCE* Crashes

I'll start by saying beautiful mod! It is everything (so far) that Imperial Splendor should have been.

Down to business - the game so far has run smoothly with no crashes until I recruited the late 17th cent. early 18th cent. Dragons - Firmacon, Dauphin, Haucourt, etc. all of France's dragoons cause a CTD when the battle screen is loading the battlefield.

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Default Re: FRANCE* Crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Recks View Post
    I'll start by saying beautiful mod! It is everything (so far) that Imperial Splendor should have been.

Down to business - the game so far has run smoothly with no crashes until I recruited the late 17th cent. early 18th cent. Dragons - Firmacon, Dauphin, Haucourt, etc. all of France's dragoons cause a CTD when the battle screen is loading the battlefield.
    I will updating in a while - can't give firm timeframe yet as there's a lot of changes coming. But will be sorted by then. I haven't heard of that problem before. In an earlier version I heard of CTDs for early dragoons but that was sorted a long time ago. I will look into it but best thing to do might be to wait for the next release.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog