Attention all Free Peoples

While Webba is at the moment attending to real life business (aka challenging the Morgul-lord to single combat), I have taken it upon myself to hold rod and rule in the name of the Dev Leader, until he shall return.

As some of you may know, we have a 3.3 version of the mod that makes some interesting changes, especially to units and unit recruitment. The dev-access version is quite playable currently, but one obstacle to releasing it is a lack of unit cards for the new units - of which there are a dozen or so.

Digital art of any kind is beyond my skill, so I'm hoping for some self-starting team player to ride down from the North and scatter the Balchoth of procrastination by offering aid. If you or anyone you know might be able to make unit cards, please let me know! I'm not sure if I have any prime real estate to pay you with, but trust me, the mod is rather entertaining with Elvellyn Retainers, Mumakil for Far Harad, well-armed troops available to ambitious men who conquer the lands of the Dwarves, and more!

Count

PS - no ragged descendants of Isildur need apply!