Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: [Submod] Peace Treaty Script (Realistic Expansion) *testers appreciated*

Default Re: [Submod] Peace Treaty Script (Realistic Expansion) *testers appreciated*

It is more of an observation, especially in my current game, where I have almost forbidden all barbarians to occupy any assets at De AI Arbitris. The Arverni did not care, nor did the Lusitani, Arevaci and Ardiaei. They conquered it cheerfully. Also Bythinia was suddenly in a corner where I did not suspect.
    These are the ones that I have seen and all are original fractions that are playable and certainly have some guidelines as well as Rome. And I'm afraid that they try to push them through. So I think it would have to be deposited somewhere.
    I hope someone else can confirm this as well. Most of the factions gain ground, which are playable in advance in the game.

Default Re: [Submod] Peace Treaty Script (Realistic Expansion) *testers appreciated*

If someone wants to adapt this submod for the new DeI, thay are very welcome to try to get the mod to work. It might even still work, I don't know if that file has changed.
    You would need to have some experience in programming and understand how functions work. As such it's not complicated, you just have to go through all the functions, see what they do and what other functions they call. You just go through the file and check which functions I have changed in comparison to the original file by DeI. Then you copy the functions that I have changed into the new file from DeI, or make sure the functionality gets transferred the function they changed. Add all the functions that get called by functions I made. I can tell you that there is nothing redundant in there, all functions are needed.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Thanks Claagent. We'll keep that in mind.

Yours is a really good concept to be applied for a campaign.
    I have an idea regarding a sort of merge between DAIA and PTS but didn't have the time to develop this yet.
    If I'll do that I'll surely give you credits and put a link for this thread.

Dunno if it's compatible either. I'll have tro check.
    If someone is willing to adapt this and have troubles while trying, just contact me or write here.

I would like to adapt this script for the new version of DeI, but I don't have Rome II any more, because my Steam account was deleted in 2017. If anyone happens to be able to help with that, I'd be happy to continue work again.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

hey claagent, glad to see you around.
    have a check to this thread: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-upd-feb-27-20
    I'm buidling various diplomatic scripts that, in the future, will contain some base concepts from your mod and DAIA.
    There are ways to do a scripted version of DAIA where occupation choices can be linked to scripted thresholds. and, also, block diplomatic possibilities depending on map distances (both for settlements and armies and armies/settlements)
    Have a look to that pack if you wish, you can open files with pfm or rpfm (64 bit only) even if you don't have the game installed.

If you want to update the campaign script to current's dei (speaking of your mod), you can do that without game installed.
    Or, if you want, I can have a look. For what I recall about your script, update the campaign script callbacks (if needed) should be the only thing to do.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; April 05, 2020 at 03:34 AM.

would definitely download this if updated!

L.ANNIVS's Avatar Foederatus
    Over there, by the river and the hills...

Quote Originally Posted by CIaagent11 View Post
    I would like to adapt this script for the new version of DeI, but I don't have Rome II any more, because my Steam account was deleted in 2017. If anyone happens to be able to help with that, I'd be happy to continue work again.
    That would be great!!! At your orders, tell me what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by L.ANNIVS View Post
    That would be great!!! At your orders, tell me what you need.
    I would need a copy of Rome II in order to continue adapting the mod. PM me and I'll let you know my steam account.

It was on sale recently. Let me know if you still need a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorTitus View Post
    It was on sale recently. Let me know if you still need a copy.
    Thanks, I have the game again and have updated the submod.
    Last edited by CIaagent11; December 25, 2021 at 04:15 PM.

awesome. i'm a huge fan!

Redownload the latest version. There was an update just now. If you downloaded it before the time stamp of this post, you will have a different experience.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567