Thread: What does "Final Quality" in GFX.log mean?

Default What does "Final Quality" in GFX.log mean?

Hey all.

I just have a quick question.

In both Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2 it says "Final_Quality = 3" in GFX.log. What does the number stand for? If I change all settings to Low it still says Final_Quality = 3 and it's the same if I change everything to Ultra. Should I be worried that I'm being downgraded? I shouldn't get downgraded since I have an i7 7700k 4.5GHz and 1070 GTX, 16gb RAM, SSD, Win 10.I found a post where he/she said that "Final Quality" was at 2, but I don't know what specs he/she has.

I've read somewhere that it should say "Final Quality = 0" but that was for Rome II and my gfx.log for Rome II says "Final Quality = 0".

So is there any issue here?

Life is a prison, death a release.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: What does "Final Quality" in GFX.log mean?

Good find! Will be interested into this answer too. Have you asked this at Sega support or the official forums yet?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.