Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Default Re: [HS] Battle for Rome I

CS sent.

Parthia ~ http://www.mediafire.com/file/4a14z9...Parthia_12.sav
    My first HS that isn't Westeros/ Third age, I'm excited

Turn up for admin factions..

Egypt has little time to spare the generals it has to be a gladiator, nor the gold to hire a merc gladiator for this turn, ..but wishes those who are about to die, I salute you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aedhhnp9s4...on_12.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2018 at 03:44 PM.

The Second Edition of Arena Games

Citizens of Rome,we have gathered here today in the name of the Republic by the grace and might of Rome.
    Let these fights be a testament of our glory, let our shadow fall upon those who wish to destroy it, and let us build the world!

Let the Arena Games begin, in the name of ROME!

The Fight
    Once again from the governor of Africa we have no one else but himself, welcome Marcus Aemilius Lepidus!
    Facing him today we have one of the best fighters of Rome, Praetorian guard in the service of Gaius Octavianus 'Caesar', welcome Quintus Marcus!
    Let the fight begin!

After a series of close combat moves Lepidus falls on the ground defeated. Quintus Marcus has won!
    Results

The Hordes of the East:

The hordes have destroyed the city of Gordium, plundering it and killing a large part of the population and are now besieging Anamur!

Anthony - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wg2bet...Anthony_13.sav

Last edited by Hannibal2001; January 08, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

I've been notified by some players that they want to leave the hotseat so I'm going to put the hotseat on hold until things clear up.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Thread reopened and ready for action
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Now that we're back on track on the forum, let's continue the bloodshed of Rome .
    Hordes of the East:

The hordes have besieged the client state of Rome, the King of Galatia and Cappadocia, in the fort near the 2 rebel camps. The fate of the east will be decided here next turn.

nice to be back...shall we have a summary of the turns that have gone , whilst we were gone? for those that watch?

Quote Originally Posted by paladinbob123 View Post
    nice to be back...shall we have a summary of the turns that have gone , whilst we were gone? for those that watch?
    Good idea!

As summary,

After the Battle of Malta fought between Marcus Aemilius Lepidus and the forces of Octavian, Lepidus was sold into slavery along with Sextus Pompey, nothing has been heard of them ever since. The remaining forces of Lepidus are now being lead by a senator of the Republic and continue to fight against Octavian and Anthony. The scattered forces of Pompey have turned to piracy and now raid the sea, more may be revealed in the future. The hordes have been plundering the eastern provinces of Rome, taking many slaves and now making their way through Cappadocia. As tensions began to rise we may see more drastic events in the future!

Extension granted to Sal.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Lepidus https://www.sendspace.com/file/jit67d

Captured a settlement with OW

CS sent

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Arena Games III

The Arena Games are here! The Roman Senate is hosting the third edition of The Arena Games in the honor of the Republic and all it's citizens.
    Any player can choose to take part in these fights by sending fighters of their own to fight in the Roman pits the winner of this edition shall receive 5000 drachmas as a prize.
    Players can also bet their money at these fights if they wish, the winner takes all.
    Until the end of the turn the players must send the admin(private) the name of the fighter they're sending as well as the ammount of money they want to bet if they choose to do so. The chance of winning a fight is increased by the skill points of the fighters. The chance of getting wounded is decreased by the hipoints the general has. Players can request the admin to transfer ancillaries to the fighter they wish to send.
    If they don't have any fighters to send they can choose to buy gladiators from the admin.

Tensions begin to rise in the East

After the chaos the hordes spread through the eastern provinces, the people have started to rise up against their leaders, attacking the nobles and their palaces and now crying for independence from their conquerors. Unless their demands are met by Anthony and the Parthian Empire, this will only be the beginning:

- The kingdoms of Galatia, Cappadocia and Pontus will be released as client states and will be granted full autonomy over their lands. They will be allowed to choose their own leaders, raise armies and govern their land as they wish
    In return they will pay a tribute consisting a third of their income to their overlords (this can be increased over time).

- For the next 5 turns the people of these lands will not pay any tribute, these money being required to repair the damage the hordes left behind them.

- After they're released, no armies of their overlords will be allowed to enter these lands, any trespassing will sold with consequences.

A response must be given to the admin by the end of this turn.

Last edited by Hannibal2001; March 11, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Oh damn.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast