Thread: Free Norsca DLC for Warhammer I at first 10 days after release of WTW II

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Free Norsca DLC for Warhammer I at first 10 days after release of WTW II

I did preorder WH II and install on day one. No Norsca DLC for Warhammer I. Steam also can't help.

Could please someone help and give me support contact from CA,so I could request directly?

Thanks.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Free Norsca DLC for Warhammer I at first 10 days after release of WTW II

Did you buy from approved SEGA retailer? If yes, then you can contact SEGA suport.

If not, you'll have to refer back to the place you purchase the game.

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Free Norsca DLC for Warhammer I at first 10 days after release of WTW II

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Did you buy from approved SEGA retailer? If yes, then you can contact SEGA suport.

If not, you'll have to refer back to the place you purchase the game.
    Yes support, but how to contact and where. Just only find support with fix problems for clicking, but never direct contact.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Cant remember the actual address but it should be on SEGA Europe website.

Or check the official forum. There were few threads like this poping up there during the first few days of release.