Thread: I can't get a custom unit mod to work, please help me.

Default I can't get a custom unit mod to work, please help me.

I'm trying to create a new custom unit for the high elf faction, i did everything necessary but it still wouldn't show up ingame ( custom battles and campaign).
    I have provided a download link to the currently broken mod so any experienced modder can come take a look and see whats wrong.
    https://ufile.io/ljjrx

Default Re: I can't get a custom unit mod to work, please help me.

I am not sure, but it is possible that an update screwed with it. An update recently caused a lot of mods to not work, but it was soon given a rollback. If this is the issue, then you might want to use the user.script method: Go to C:\Users\"UserNameHere"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\scripts and then create a user.script document. In the document, type: mod "themod.pack"; mod "secondmod.pack"; mod "thirdmod.pack";

Oh uh, be sure to leave out the quotes and also the last mod should have a semi-colon after it.

Hope that helps!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: I can't get a custom unit mod to work, please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gowcauzii View Post
    I am not sure, but it is possible that an update screwed with it. An update recently caused a lot of mods to not work, but it was soon given a rollback. If this is the issue, then you might want to use the user.script method: Go to C:\Users\"UserNameHere"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\scripts and then create a user.script document. In the document, type: mod "themod.pack"; mod "secondmod.pack"; mod "thirdmod.pack";

Oh uh, be sure to leave out the quotes and also the last mod should have a semi-colon after it.

Hope that helps!
    Umm, the other mods i'm subscribed to are working just fine. Its just mine specifically thats broken.
    Last edited by Frunk; October 10, 2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Posts merged.