Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [Stainless Steel 6.4] SS All Factions 2

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [HS] SS All Factions 2

When saleska gets triggered lol.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Yup, for sure. Losing my faction leader was something I knew could happen and the other battles were obvious. However, I probably uploaded the wrong save so now I lost my faction heir for no reason at all and im afraid some other stupid mistakes too. I had 5 saves for this turn and likely used number 4 instead of 5

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Last edited by themzr; November 05, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Venice/Cumans player is still unactive. I guess we need to find another replacement.

Was someone found? Saleska, you said you would ask some people.

If not, I want to sub again.

Site has only been up again since today... please relax... waiting for an answer.

Havent heard back for some reason, so I still dont know if they want it or not... should probably start subbing soon.
    Last edited by saleska2; November 09, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Novgorod - https://ufile.io/gcrkk

Venice started a war against Sicily. The Bari castle is taken - https://imgur.com/a/z09bl

I'm following deals made by the first player. I wanted to convince him to attack Hungary (that would be to the benefit of HRE), but that wouldn't be fair now when I sub Venice. Seeing an opportunity for that, I attacked Sicily. I also made sure with cptNorway that it's ok.

Laetus

IF THERE IS A VACANCY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME

Laetus

IF THERE IS A VACANCY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME

Hi. I guess you can take the Venice+Cumans spot (every player controls two factions in this hotseat). Do you have the SS 6.4 mod?
    I can send you ending saves files from this turn, so you would see the situation and possibly decide to redo a turn. I don't recommend it though, because I spent a lot of time reloading to obtain good results.

Btw. it's a turn of HouseStarkFTW and he is offline for some time already. Does he have any ally who would want to sub?

Laetus

I have the mod ss 6.4 ready. send me the last to see the situation but they are nothing, the next turn the game, I am willing to fill the vacancy.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

JesusHv will be the new venice/cumans player, if errichto send him the password he can play his turn before stark does

I've written him a priv msg an hour ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Novgorod needs to play their turn
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

More like admin needs to sub him because Novogrod player is still unactive. Potentialy it's another emty spot to fill up.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Just saying but don't forget the newbie player for venice never confirmed on forum that he checked what Errichto did and it was fine so there was no final confirmation that stark was up.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yes but it is unreasonable to wait days on such a confirmation...

The point being Venice was the one taking time for he never said it was fine and that Novgorod would go I know stark hasn't been on lately but its rude to sub him so early when Venice never said the save was fine. Also if it was fine and Errichto was told that then Errichto should have said that on the forum. Also If I remember right we waited days for a new player then Errichto subbed then days just to see if the newbie would replay his turn. In the end my point stands its not really my problem so I won't continue.

Its also convenient that the only two players that complained control Lithuania and Poland do you guys have something against him?.
    Last edited by LordPureLegacy; November 13, 2017 at 05:15 PM.

I wouldn't say that it is early to sub him considering that Errichto post Venice turn 4 days ago and also that HauseofStark is unactive so there is no point in keeping turn much longer.