Thread: A monolouge to my dog who likes to charge me when i make sudden moments.(Can be added to the gilded hall)

Default A monolouge to my dog who likes to charge me when i make sudden moments.(Can be added to the gilded hall)

Stop..............Look into my eyes and hear me out.Why are you ready to jump on me?Why did you forego your sleep and opened your closed eyes.Why are your hands itching.Why is your throat ready to erupt into a roar.Why are you ready for an orgy of violence.What will you achieve by charging at me like that.Of course had you been someones else's dog or a wild wolf then it would have been okay to charge at me like an intruder.Hell,had you been my 'dog' then also it would have been justified.But...........you are my brother.Ready to face the world with me.Then why..............?Because i disturbed your sleep.And the most important thing is that despite charging me you do not bite but merely hit me like a dead weight and go back.It means that you do not want to harm me.That is the reason you do not bite.Merely show of your superiority over me,that your sleep must not be disturbed .That i am the younger brother in this equation.You love me but you are greater.I am perfectly fine with that.But do you know the hidden thing in this equation .Even if you did bite me i am not going to retaliate.I wont harm you.Because i know that you are just practising your trade.The trade of guarding the house.Something i never told you to do but you voluntarily accepted.In fact i hate it when i see you sitting out their like a common security guard.............................But hey am i a fool.How can this thing be 'hidden'.A true brother that you are,you love me and know that i wont retaliate even if you hurt me.Thus we are in a sort of strange paradox.
    So now go back to sleep and do not charge me.Ok now i am going to stand up and leave for the living room.On the count 1,2,3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Oh there we go again.
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: A monolouge to my dog who likes to charge me when i make sudden moments.(Can be added to the gilded hall)

That's interestingly ambiguous, mad orc!