Thread: [OVERHAUL] Rebalance WIP

Default [OVERHAUL] Rebalance WIP

Rebalances all 4 Factions, by making elite units smaller in unit size while at the same time increasing stats.
    Also rebalanced Legendary Lords and their respective items.
    Also changed upkeep for most of the units in the Game.
    Changed Various unit sizes.

Warning! Friendly fire is a real threat now, because units will now execute a shooting order even if a Friendly unit is in the way,
    because i felt that skaven cared too much about their bretheren.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: [OVERHAUL] Rebalance WIP

Can you elaborate on the changed upkeep / unit sizes? Did you raise or lower upkeep across the board? Did you increase/decrease all unit sizes or just the elites?

I Decreased the unit size of All Elite Units while keeping low tier units the same. For the Skaven i increased Clanrat and Skavenslave unitsize. Essentially the more elite a unit is the fewer models it will have.
    Upkeep is increased on Almost all Units because i felt like sustaining a full stack of units should be hard to do. Seeing how this is still a WIP things can be changed based on feedback of course.

Ah very interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about the upkeep change but the rest is a welcome addition for sure. I'd rather Warhammer races rely more on the grunt units themselves and not on 30 other rare, special creature-type elites..