Thread: Diplomatic Options - Vassal, Liberate and Confederate

Default Diplomatic Options - Vassal, Liberate and Confederate

This mod allows all factions to confederate, liberate and vassal other factions.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w4uibv...s_All_WH2.pack

Confederate - All factions can now confederate with other factions of their type. This does not allow factions to confederate with other culture types and confederation restrictions from effects and technologies still apply.
    Liberate - All factions can liberate any other faction.
    Vassal - All factions can vassalize other factions through diplomacy and conquest.

Compatible with most other mods, save game compatible.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 05, 2017 at 06:14 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Diplomatic Options - Vassal, Liberate and Confederate

Neat.. just a question from me.. are we able to liberate dwarf factions now??

Are factions more likely to accept confederation aswell? As an example in the vanilla game: Krok-gar declines a confedaration when i have a good standing with his faction of around 200, a non agression pact, military access, trade agreement and just to try i used a money cheat and offered him 9999999 gold. Still doesn't want to confederate...

@nillman I haven't tested it to be honest, but its all about how its setup for the rebellion/liberation faction in the startpos. The reason dwarves cant be liberated in WH1 is that all of those regions have orcs as the owning faction set there. I have refrained from adding a startpos because it makes this mod incompatible with other mods.

@Fedual No, this doesnt change anything with confed chances. It just opens it up for factions that didn't have the option before. In WH2 that is mainly non-playables like southern kingdoms.

So it looks like parts of this don't work - I will start looking into why. Probably some parts are scripted out currently like vassaling in diplomacy.

Updated to fix vassal through diplomacy. It should work now but only in new games.

Is there is a mod that makes factions confederate with you if say you have good relation with them?
    confederation seems like an arcane subject that is mostly CA leaves to RNG which should not be the case at all in a 4X game.

Updated for Mortal empires