Thread: [Overhaul] Cult of Slaanesh (includes Marauder Slaves for Dark Elves)

Default [Overhaul] Cult of Slaanesh (includes Marauder Slaves for Dark Elves)

Hey everyone,

I created an overhaul for the Cult of Pleasure faction. It adds custom Chaos Warriors and Chosen, Chariots and Spawns to the Cult of Pleasure.
    Also adding Marauder Slaves (lower morale and attack, but frenzy), Warhounds and Manticores to all Dark Elf factions.

Includes new skills, edited skills and edited technologies to go with the new units and add a bit of immersion (Mark of Slaanesh, Aura of Chaos instead of Mark of Khaine, etc.).

Added a few skills to both Dreadlord trees to simulate Anointed of Slaanesh for the Cult of Pleasure only, including the Dark Magic tree. Unfortunately I couldn't create a seperate lord unit, so I had to add all adjustments through skills.
    (see my help request http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-Druchii-Lord)

Only immersion breaking issue is, that the normal Dark Elf faction also has some of the changed technologies for buffed Chaos units which they cannot build, otherwise everthing should work fine.

This mod does include changes to the building_units_allowed data table to exclude Black Guards and Executioners from the Dark Elf roster apart from special buildings in the respective cities the units originate, so there can be compatability issues with mods that edit the same table (only direct edits, not additions)

I have not done any work in balancing the units, so the custom Chaos Warriors and especially Chosen might be too strong (or weak?). Please give feedback

Once the Workshop is online I will release a thorough description and screenshots, for now I just throw it out here for others to enjoy.

Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: [Overhaul] Cult of Slaanesh (includes Marauder Slaves for Dark Elves)

Great addition, thank you!
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”