Thread: Additional General Upkeep modifiers disabled.- Lvl 80 Level Cap for Generals

Default Additional General Upkeep modifiers disabled.- Lvl 80 Level Cap for Generals

This mod simply turns off the game feature that causes all additional generals to increase exponentially your total unit upkeep costs.

zz_no_generals_upkeep.7z

This Mod increases the level cap for all generals to lvl 80. A more balanced way to get additional general skill points.

zz_levels_mod.7z

Default Re: Additional General Upkeep modifiers disabled.- Lvl 80 Level Cap for Generals

Thank you.
    Are both mods save compatible?

Default Re: Additional General Upkeep modifiers disabled.- Lvl 80 Level Cap for Generals

Yeah they are compatible with everything. Including in theory most extra skill points mods.

New Version of the Higher Level Cap Mod, now includes all classes, and extends out to lvl 100

zz_levels_mod.7z

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot

Great mods, is there any reason they are not on the Steam Workshop.

Because I have been in a conference call since 10:00pm?

Sorry, that wasn't meant to sound impatient, I know some people have reasons they don't post mods to other places, was just wondering if that was the case for you.

I am not to fussed. I will be honest since the workshop went active I have been distributing my mods there from now. Also there are may versions of this kind of mod currently floating around the workshop already.