Thread: Skaven Food Mod - Very Devious Planning (+5 food)

Default Skaven Food Mod - Very Devious Planning (+5 food)

Hey All,

Quick mod here to increase the "Devious Planning" edict from +2 food to +5.
    Regions with 3-4 settlements would still be costing you food even at -30% tax! This mod lets you sometimes run a positive food balance.

Extract and drop the .pack into your Steam/steamapps/common/Total War WARHAMMER II/data folder. Relaunch the game and enable "out of date" addons.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Skaven Food Mod - Very Devious Planning (+5 food)

thank you for this mod

The plan dosen't work for me, i try another food mod also not working. im running curently the extra skillpoint mod and the Charactars lvl max 80 (booth function).
    My beasty hungry rats are starving any ideas or tips?
    thanks in advance

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

why would it not work? it works perfectly. the only time when a mod in this forum doesn't work is when I combined too many mods and messed something up. if this isn't the case for you I am out of ideas.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: