Greetings,

The battlefield section will be completed by end of the day tomorrow. Then I need to update some of the background screens, which are all there, but some are now superfluous. After that, a little on the Early and High era campaigns, which should take a day or two. Finally, some small changes to the treasury costs incurred by nobles/generals in BGRIV, and it is done. Hopefully I can have an installer done by the end of this week.

It will happen!

Subsequent work:
-some additional late-era models and weapons by jurcek1987, to include (for most Western and Eastern factions) a mounted knight/man-at-arms wielding either a mace or warhammer, a foot version of same, another version armed with a polearm such as a halberd or poleaxe, and one armed with an Estoc (a type of 2H sword without sharp edges and designed for thrusting into the weak points of an enemy's armor). These would be attired in full plate, upgradeable to Italian White/German Gothic/English Greenwich-type armors depending on geographical area. I am not well-versed in armor developments in Russia and Muslim areas so any assistance would be great
-a 1370 Late Era campaign
-an additional faction, perhaps Georgia for the Early and High campaigns, and Burgundy for Late