So with CA blocking the Workshop, making it incredibly annoying to find mods for the game, i had to look around on how to mod the game myself.

One thing that bothered me was the Skaven unit sizes. So i decided to mod that.

Enjoy the Horde of Rats! 240 Skavenslaves and Clanrats! I feel this makes them work much better as a horde, since they are a bit more, it will take more for them rout.

Since the horde of rats got their number increased, all the other races had their numbers increased a bit, otherwise it would benefit the Skaven too much.

Elite units got some stats reworked, i found it ridiculous how Temple Guard basically have the same hp, morale and damage as Saurus Warriors. Such a thing is unacceptable. Now they're proper end-game units.

Same goes for the other races Elites.

I probably won't update the mod here, any future updated will be done in the Workshop once CA decides to open it.

Monsters got buffed in hp and melee damage to survive getting swarmed. While artillery remains the same size, but got buffed in projectile damage. Some artillery will hit like a truck, as they are supposed to.

Not sure this is the correct place to post it, but it will affect your Campaign. So maybe it's the right place.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6OS08-7wvXxRERHSGZLRlExMXc/view