Thread: Raiding Stance for High Elves

Default Raiding Stance for High Elves

Playing as Dark Elves, one of the most useful things to do was to promote Rebellions to level up Malekith and other lords (plus, with their loyalty dynamic, if you keep a lord busy, it levels up their loyalty). In light of that leveling (I am very much a builder as opposed to a conqueror, especially in the Teclis Campaign), is there a way to modify the stances available to the High Elves to add in raiding? This would allow you to raid your own provinces and fight rebellions often, where and when you want them (this also helps with making sure rebellions occur on your time frame, making strategic decisions easier as well, since they won't just pop up randomly).

Default Re: Raiding Stance for High Elves

I made a small mod to allow for all High Elves to enter the raiding stance. It does not change any of the raiding stats, or any other stance they currently have. It will only add one extra option for High Elves. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you so much. I will play test this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by spqr2008 View Post
    Thank you so much. I will play test this tonight.
    Worked great for a week. Now I think I've run into Mod incompatibilities. Will have to alter the rest of the mods I'm running to see if I can make it work again.

Quote Originally Posted by spqr2008 View Post
    Worked great for a week. Now I think I've run into Mod incompatibilities. Will have to alter the rest of the mods I'm running to see if I can make it work again.
    Got it working again. If anyone else has an issue with it, all you have to do is run the game without the Mod, Save, then back out and add the mod back in, and it works again.