Thread: No Climate Penalty

Default No Climate Penalty

Description
    This mod removes the penalties for conquering cities in unfavorable or uninhabitable climates. It changes all the modifiers to 0, and it applies to both the player and the AI. It doesn't change anything else like corruption or attrition, so bad climates can still penalize you in other ways.

Installation
    Put this pack file in the data folder of your Warhammer II installation directory. Then activate the mod in the startup menu.

Compatibility
    This should work with savegames, although you might have to wait a few turns for it to come into action. If you can't get it to work (and are sure you've activated it correctly) starting a new game should be the first troubleshooting step you take.

This mod makes changes to the db/effect_bundles_to_effect_junctions_table of the main pack, so other mods that change this will be incompatible.

Download
    Click here to download.

Permissions
    Feel free to use my mod in yours. You can do whatever you want with it, and you don't need to ask for permission. Attributing me as the original creator of this mod is appreciated, but not required.

Mod Longevity
    It is highly likely that my interest in this game will wane after a few weeks, and so I won't be updating this mod months or years later. If a patch to the game is released that breaks this mod, I encourage another modder to take my file and update it to work again. Feel free to post it under your name wherever you want (e.g. TWC, the Steam Workshop, or your personal site are all fine). Attributing me as the original creator is appreciated, but not required. All I ask is that you post a link to your update in this thread so people who are looking here will know it exists.

Also, if anyone wants to upload this to the Steam Workshop when it goes online, feel free.

Default Re: No Climate Penalty

Hi, just giving you a heads-up that I have uploaded this mod to the Steam Workshop.
    I've added your name as the original creator and added a link to this thread.

I'll be updating this for future patches and Mortal Empires.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1158938051