Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Radious Total War Mod - TW:WARHAMMER II (Updated 19.11.2017)

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Radious Total War Mod - TW:WARHAMMER II (Updated 19.11.2017)

Radious Total War Mod - Warhammer 2

Download:
    Download HERE

Installation:
    1. Download from provided link (both parts).
    2. Unpack archives (recommend WinRAR).
    3. Copy Radious_Total_War_Mod_Part1.pack and Radious_Total_War_Mod_Part2.pack to your Warhammer2 data folder.
    Example: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War WARHAMMER II\data (or similar depending on your installation directory).
    4. Start launcher - "enable out of date mods" - check both mod files.
    5. Play!

Mod Description & Features:
    This is the first release of the Radious Total War mod, which brings many of the features from our Radious TW Mod for WARHAMMER 1 to WARHAMMER 2. This also unlocks many minor factions making Dwarfs, Greenskins, Vampire Counts, and Bretonnia minor factions playable in custom and multiplayer battles. For more information, please visit our Patreon page and join the Team Radious discord. Your input and support can help shape the future of Team Radious mods!

Mod Preview:

Credit: Republic of Play
    Last edited by Radious; October 02, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod (Beta) - TW:WARHAMMER II

good job guys...hey spartan and radious congrats and thnx for such a great work

SPARTAN VI's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks RSG! I look forward to seeing your WH2 streams!

2016 TW: Warhammer Modding Winner!

SPARTAN VI's Building Progression Icons Mod
    Streaming Total War & Strategy Games - SPARTAN VI's Game Night

Is it balanced for large or ultra size?

thank you, been looking at the TW1 radious mod and tweaking as I go. Could you possibly tell me what to delete to get rid of that black fill in that shows up under a unit when you select it in the battle map?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Best balance you get on ultra unit sizes.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015 and 2016 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Warhammer
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Thanks for the answer and good i like big armys. I have been playing with the mod and i found one problem at least for me, it will end up with a war of army stacks pretty soon with the increased money and decreased upkeep, my sugestion would be to increase the penality to geting more armies from 7% to 20-30% and increasing the cost of recruiting units by another 30% making the increased cost of more armies progressive would be even better if it is possible.

Hi Radious Team !
    High Elves factiob very power , all rats and lizards are very easy to bear
    missile units
    became very weak
    Ьшыышду гтшеы
    stronger than the dark elvesstronger than the dark elvesstronger than the dark elves

sorry for errors

Quote Originally Posted by Gaios View Post
    Thanks for the answer and good i like big armys. I have been playing with the mod and i found one problem at least for me, it will end up with a war of army stacks pretty soon with the increased money and decreased upkeep, my sugestion would be to increase the penality to geting more armies from 7% to 20-30% and increasing the cost of recruiting units by another 30% making the increased cost of more armies progressive would be even better if it is possible.
    Yeah hes not going to do that, thats a radious trademark. It is super easy to do yourself though.

Quote Originally Posted by DRunkCoWBoy View Post
    Yeah hes not going to do that, thats a radious trademark. It is super easy to do yourself though.
    Good to know, so could you say where is the upkeep increase for more armys on the data? I tried looking for it with PFM but couldn't find it.

Good to know, so could you say where is the upkeep increase for more armys on the data? I tried looking for it with PFM but couldn't find it.
    Its under campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_table which is where most difficulty settings are besides a few. https://sta.sh/01v2ayy6im9p So the 1,2,3 numbers in the left column are the corresponding difficulties with 3 being legendary, 2 very hard and so on, so edit for the difficulty you play. This paticular setting is an overall multiplier for all units, for the most part radious edits unit costs individually. Your going to have to add that -2 line and check the box next to it to indicate that this if for human players, the other 2 that is not checked controls the AI upkeep. Ever since ive been using radious mods on all the total war games I generally increase his upkeep from 30-50%, i just installed it though so mess with it as you will, I havent decided on a particular increase yet but 45 feels good so far. You can also set building construction costs and growth rate to which I always give the AI huge bonuses on because I want to see them field more big stuff. You will see the effects of these changes as soon as you load your campaign. I am constantly editing the upkeep until I find what feels right, I generally always want to have a number of factions stronger than me out there. Best thing to do is start with a high upkeep and decrease until you see the amount of armies spawning that you want. Open up data.pack and look at the difficulty settings in there if you need more references.

i also constantly lower the AI's upkeep as I get more and more powerful or basically the second I start to feel OP. I will get bored really really fast if a game is not challenging, so perfectly safe to edit with ongoing campaigns as ive done it so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by DRunkCoWBoy View Post
    Its under campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_table which is where most difficulty settings are besides a few. https://sta.sh/01v2ayy6im9p So the 1,2,3 numbers in the left column are the corresponding difficulties with 3 being legendary, 2 very hard and so on, so edit for the difficulty you play. This paticular setting is an overall multiplier for all units, for the most part radious edits unit costs individually. Your going to have to add that -2 line and check the box next to it to indicate that this if for human players, the other 2 that is not checked controls the AI upkeep. Ever since ive been using radious mods on all the total war games I generally increase his upkeep from 30-50%, i just installed it though so mess with it as you will, I havent decided on a particular increase yet but 45 feels good so far. You can also set building construction costs and growth rate to which I always give the AI huge bonuses on because I want to see them field more big stuff. You will see the effects of these changes as soon as you load your campaign. I am constantly editing the upkeep until I find what feels right, I generally always want to have a number of factions stronger than me out there. Best thing to do is start with a high upkeep and decrease until you see the amount of armies spawning that you want. Open up data.pack and look at the difficulty settings in there if you need more references.
    That is not exactly what i am looking for, what i want to change is the value of the total upkeep increase each time you recruit a new lord.

That is not exactly what i am looking for, what i want to change is the value of the total upkeep increase each time you recruit a new lord.
    my bad. That is under effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions_tables and is labled as wh_main_bundle_force_additional_army_upkeep_very_hard. It has all the difficulties set out there. Took me forever to find it to when I was playing TW1.

Dont know why ppl think having them available on custom battles etc is illegal. since all the units from the original are already part of game 2. as a result not making them exclusive to 1.

Really good mod so far. possible to implement wood elves and norsca too?

Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN VI View Post
    Thanks RSG! I look forward to seeing your WH2 streams!
    sure and thank you again..

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod - TW:WARHAMMER II (Updated 02.10.2017)

New Update published, enjoy guys!

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015 and 2016 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Warhammer
    Follow us here - Team Radious

nice, was hoping yall would do something about the garrisons

I see yall still havent touched the auto resolve yet. I was just trying to play as skaven and im finding it far to annoying with the auto resolve on them being so bad and constantly forcing me to fight battles i dont want to fight.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast