Thread: Help needed for Dragon Breath Mod & Hydra

Default Help needed for Dragon Breath Mod & Hydra

So Im trying to change how dragon's breath in Warhammer II works and port the Hydra to the Lizardmen for fun(Not loreful I know but still fun). However I started modding this game yesterday and Im still learning where everything is. So here are my questions, if you can help itd make me very happy

1.) Is it possible to change the dragon fire to a free target instead of a unit target? If so what files in the data pack can do this?
    2.) What files control how many charges of the ability the unit gets?
    3.) When I brought the Hydra into the lizardmen faction I encountered a very odd bug. Its a stagnant model which bugs out Skyrim style as its bottom jaws follows the path of the animated unit while the rest of the body remains 100% still. I only modified units_to_groupings_military_permissions & building_units_allowed tables. Did I miss a table?

Thank you for reading and if you can help Id really appreciate it

Default Re: Help needed for Dragon Breath Mod & Hydra

Update - got the breaths down but there is a bug which occurs when the ability is used on the ground which disables the ability. Trying to find a solution for this but any insight welcome. No progress on the Hydra, it seems to like being a Dark Elf only unit

You need to give the animations to the lizardmen culture as well in the culture_to_battle_animations_tables.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

The targetting bug might be due to there being a minimum range, and you're trying to target something within that minimum range?