Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naggarond Recolor (Black/Gold & Black/Red/Gold)

Default Re: Naggarond Reskin (Black/Gold & Black/Red/Gold)

@spardason21
    no idea what you mean, I read your post twice to make sure and I am clueless, if you are handy in PFM, just find the dark elves multi faction in the lines that are in my mod and modify the RGB scheme to either what I set in the packs or to your own liking (?)

Recolours are really just a matter of modifying that scheme

Default Re: Naggarond Recolor (Black/Gold & Black/Red/Gold)

I was trying to add the Dark Elf race to your existing table and PFM was only giving me the existing two races as valid options.

Will you be putting this up on steam workshop by any chance?

@spardason21 did you manage it? Ive looked for it in the data.pack and could not really find it myself either

@sirmontgomeryIII Steam Workshop version will be up eventually! Its on my to do list. I plan to do other reskins as soon as other races that I am interested are ported from WH1 to WH2 (This being the Greenskins and Norsca). I dont want to do until then, because that would require the constant reuploading and its absolutely painful, I hate that CA launcher uploader thingy. It takes forever and takes to crash every 3rd time without telling you, ugh

Ok, quick question. I had the notion to do the same thing, except to Last Defenders --> Tlaqua. (I hate the blue, like the orange). There is no unit/texture recoloring happening: it's pure flags I'm after.

My method was to simply add both the Last Defenders and Tlaqua data_2/ui/flags, and then rename them to each other. But then, on the campaign map, the flag of an ARMY is still blue, in spite of successfully having swapped the CITY (and hero, for that matter) flags. What am I doing wrong? I'm a garbage Warhammer modder (limited to changing campaign map faction flags and fooling around with trees in WH1) so renaming things is pretty much my speed.

Time-travelling edit: I'm thinking that the flag color probably comes from db/faction_banner_tables settings, not a .png, so I'm going to give that a go.

Im sorry, but I abandoned this game since Norsca isnt in it. When they release it one day, I might get back and put this up on the workshop. Dont really want to pour my time into it before that.

Edit: my spelling sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12