Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avalonica's MODS for Total War Warhammer II

It's okay Frunk! With the internet of today it's a good thing we actually have to earn the right for a feature. It's just I feel a bit sorry for all of you moderators that have to edit and manage our posts all the time. But feel free any time to move up any posted mod to the main post so people can find them.

As a fun fact, Skaven are based on real-life rats, and I do find Warhammer's/CA's "vision" a bit (with respect said) on the "tunnel-vision" side. Rats are collectors and run extremely advanced societies. If they find a new unknown food source they send out a low-ranking rat as "taster". Oh, there is so much I can write, but then I'll get off-topic and we don't wan't that. But, I totally object the current "game-play" that forces the user into a constant "steam-roller", because rats are *intelligent* and when playing on hardest difficulty you actually need to be able to "bunker down", take a chill pill and actually "defend" your lairs, period!

I'll play a bit more with "Skaven Warpstone and Food from buildings" and make an alternate version if I deem it necessary with a "boost". And yes, I balance mods after highest difficulty.
    Last edited by Frunk; October 03, 2017 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Default Re: Avalonica's MODS for Total War Warhammer II

just a question.. any chance for a -70% upkeep for both ai and Player?

Quote Originally Posted by nillman View Post
    just a question.. any chance for a -70% upkeep for both ai and Player?
    There is an issue with the upkeep mods. I managed to them working perfect with Dark Elves, but they wont work with Skaven. Must investigate this first before making more versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Avalonica View Post
    There is an issue with the upkeep mods. I managed to them working perfect with Dark Elves, but they wont work with Skaven. Must investigate this first before making more versions!
    ahh okay. fair enough.

I can't get any of the Upkeep mods to work. Just as the other poster here earlier couldn't tried using them by themselves and with other mods that shouldn't have any effect on them.

Sucks because I love the Lizard-men and they have INSANE Upkeep if you want to try and build 2 armies.

No biggie tho probably just me being a pleb at getting it to work.

The uppkeep mods as prevoius says do not work :/

I try a lot of skaven food/money mods nothing function. the skillpoint,lvl 80 ar working just fine. I try your mods separatly noting change in the tooltip. thanks for your work

just asking, but is it possible to remove the increasing costs of using the high elves intrigue at the court so no matter how many times you use it it would always stay at 5 influence cost?

Love the mods, thank you for making them.

I've found that the 50% agent success mod conflicts with one by DaTroll that skips the CA logo/intro movie etc.

Any idea why an in-game mod would effect the start up one? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1149642323

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12