Thread: Warhammer I & II Multiplayer & Co-Op Thread

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Warhammer I & II Multiplayer & Co-Op Thread

You can use this thread to try and set up multiplayer battles and co-ops, and discuss any other facets of Warhammer I & II multiplayer.
    Last edited by Frunk; September 30, 2017 at 07:31 AM.

Default Warhammer 1-2 Discord Chat

Anyone who's looking for someone to play either war hammer 1 or 2 can use this discord server to find others to play either multiplayer campaign or multiplayer battles.

https://discord.gg/P96BZWp

If there are any problems in the server, contact me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP

Default Can we have a thread for finding co-op partners?

As the title may suggest, i am looking for co-op partners. I tried looking for stickied thread for finding co-op partners but i could not find any.

Someone already posted a good discord for finding people here, but it would be good to have a stickied thread also.

For warhammer 2, here is my steam if anyone is looking for someone to do co-op campaign with: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963555405/

I am EU based and i am playing vanilla, though open to using mods if you have any you want to use.
    Last edited by Tarsus999; September 29, 2017 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: Can we have a thread for finding co-op partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsus999 View Post
    Someone already posted a good discord for finding people here, but it would be good to have a stickied thread also.
    Done. +rep for the suggestion.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Best Mortal Empires factions for co-op?

Me and my friend are having trouble coming up with factions to co-op with. Neither of us can make a decision. I reckon there are 3 criteria you need to meet:

• Factions need to be different races so that there is variety in battles.
    • They need to be relatively close to each other so that you can help each other in the campaign.
    • The alliance needs to be reasonably lore friendly (so no Greenskins with Dwarfs or High Elves with Dark Elves).

So what do you reckon would work or what have you played that worked well?
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Default Re: Best Mortal Empires factions for co-op?

I don't know if you meant it that way, because Bretonnia and Empire are different factions but the same race - humans. They are very close to each other, have different units so there is variety and can easily help each other. Good choice would be Empire and Dwarfs. You only need to crush Vampires to get a friendly border. You can also try Bretonnia and High Elves. They are only separated by the sea, that's few turns away from each other.

If you wanna play more the evil way, Vampires and Orcs would be a possibility.

Azhag and Vlad could work.
    Mazdamundi and Teclis would be interesting.
    Krok-Gar and Tyrion would also work though take a bit longer to reach each other.
    Morathi and Skrolk though again a bit longer to reach and not quite as loreful.
    Teclis and Empire might be the most loreful as it actually happened already.
    Bretonnia and Wood Elves might be the easiest and very loreful.
    Dwarfs and any order faction other than Elves could work.
    Chaos and Beastmen though that would be a weird coop campaign for the first 50-60 turns.
    Queek and Skarsnik could work if you want a grand final battle between each other and tougher campaign.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    Azhag and Vlad could work.
    Mazdamundi and Teclis would be interesting.
    Krok-Gar and Tyrion would also work though take a bit longer to reach each other.
    Morathi and Skrolk though again a bit longer to reach and not quite as loreful.
    Teclis and Empire might be the most loreful as it actually happened already.
    Bretonnia and Wood Elves might be the easiest and very loreful.
    Dwarfs and any order faction other than Elves could work.
    Chaos and Beastmen though that would be a weird coop campaign for the first 50-60 turns.
    Queek and Skarsnik could work if you want a grand final battle between each other and tougher campaign.
    Good suggestions, Bretonnia and Wood elves are probably my favourite out of all of those and they fought alongside each other in the lore plenty of times. I've played Chaos and Beastmen co-op before and it was actually quite fun (until my partner who was playing chaos got killed).
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Default Re: Warhammer I & II Multiplayer & Co-Op Thread

Bumping this thread to see if there's any interest in it. Otherwise, I'll unstick it soon.