Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    I only made the attila version of movement mod it should not conflict but idk he may have changed some lines in the mod ...havnt checked the movement mod yet
    No worries, thats not your cross to bear. I'll try to figure it out and post a solution if I find any, in case anyone else has the same problem

MERGE: I already have an update: it works with the skillpoint mod, but with your minioverhaulmod it seemed to be bugged, no idea why. It works now, so I am glad. Thanks again
    Last edited by Frunk; September 30, 2017 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Default Re: RSG MODS for Total War Warhammer II

Took a quick look just now and it seems the skill points mod does not take into account the raised level cap, am I missing something?

Is it possible to improve the ai army building alredy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansur View Post
    Took a quick look just now and it seems the skill points mod does not take into account the raised level cap, am I missing something?
    ru using any other mods along with mine?

Quote Originally Posted by vrork View Post
    Is it possible to improve the ai army building alredy?
    ARMY building means what? the army composition or the buildings what AI makes?
    Last edited by Frunk; September 30, 2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

ARMY building means what? the army composition or the buildings what AI makes?
    Army compositon

Sorry Async but are you for real read the bloody post it tells you what this mod does shezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

Why does the DB for extra skill points only go up to 28? I was trying to edit it myself before, which worked, but not quite in the way I was expecting. I only just started modding yesterday. Could you explain this DB to me? Thanks!

Thank you for the battle camera mod!

ru using any other mods along with mine?
    Not using it, looking at it in PFM.

Couple nice standard tweaks, thanks for getting them up so fast Sparty
    Shameless RADIOUS fanatic. Was/is Rob-a-Dogg

Unless it's a vanilla bug, when using the skill point increase mod, poor Queek went from level 29 to level 39 (instead of 30) with a total of 12 skill-points to assign. Barely mattered at that point though, since the extra skill points from 1 to 29 had made him completely overpowered.

Thanks for the mod, but I think getting 40 total skill-points might be enough. Maybe a tiny mod that gives an initial boost of five points at level one or two, just to get the lord going, for a total of 44/45?

Hi, how do i edit so that the skill points that you get when leveling up is more? Like 4 skill points per level and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daergar View Post
    Unless it's a vanilla bug, when using the skill point increase mod, poor Queek went from level 29 to level 39 (instead of 30) with a total of 12 skill-points to assign. Barely mattered at that point though, since the extra skill points from 1 to 29 had made him completely overpowered.

Thanks for the mod, but I think getting 40 total skill-points might be enough. Maybe a tiny mod that gives an initial boost of five points at level one or two, just to get the lord going, for a total of 44/45?
    For all the interval of lvl s like 5 and 10 you are already getting 3 skill points, and imagine lvl 1,2 getting 5 skill points will probably will be too much and anyways i tweeked the xp lvl required for each lvl but its still very easy to lvl up..

Quote Originally Posted by Tankione View Post
    Hi, how do i edit so that the skill points that you get when leveling up is more? Like 4 skill points per level and so on.
    u need PFM for that sir

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardReynolds View Post
    Couple nice standard tweaks, thanks for getting them up so fast Sparty
    ur welcome sir

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrath View Post
    Why does the DB for extra skill points only go up to 28? I was trying to edit it myself before, which worked, but not quite in the way I was expecting. I only just started modding yesterday. Could you explain this DB to me? Thanks!
    well thats how it works in all total war mods it will be a lot of thing to explain but cant type that much sorry

Army compositon
    can do it but plz give me some time im kinda busy for some other stuffs now...will make a small standalone i guess...
    Last edited by Frunk; October 01, 2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Five posts merged.

can do it but plz give me some time im kinda busy for some other stuffs now...will make a small standalone i guess...
    No hurries, altough the AI does need better army composition (especially the HE, they LOVE to spam archers (like 10+ units of archers).

Also, can you make a version of the improved taxation that is less "improved"? i went from -1000 to +13000 after using your mod. Maybe a 25% version would be enough

No hurries, altough the AI does need better army composition (especially the HE, they LOVE to spam archers (like 10+ units of archers).

Also, can you make a version of the improved taxation that is less "improved"? i went from -1000 to +13000 after using your mod. Maybe a 25% version would be enough
    im planning on that too as u know i made these mod in like 5 minutes ...all are pre alpha they will be updated a lot and soon ill launch a different version of my rsg style overhaul also with lots of change, being a starting lvl full time streamer its hard to keep up as a modder too bro ....thnx i have changed the army composition in attila so will do that here too ...specially i didnt liked Warhammer I so never bothered to make more mods for that as attila is still my fav total war game...will launch some new mods soon

im planning on that too as u know i made these mod in like 5 minutes ...all are pre alpha they will be updated a lot and soon ill launch a different version of my rsg style overhaul also with lots of change, being a starting lvl full time streamer its hard to keep up as a modder too bro ....thnx i have changed the army composition in attila so will do that here too ...specially i didnt liked Warhammer I so never bothered to make more mods for that as attila is still my fav total war game...will launch some new mods soon
    Ok! Thanks for your work still

Does the skill point mod affect the AI also? I am hoping it does. Thank you for the mods

Can confirm, as soon as you finish level 29 you go straight to 39 with 12 new skill points. Although that hardly matters at that point since you filled out most of the skill tree by then, it's propably something you could kindly fix at some point in the future.

Also, good work on getting things up so fast!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Keep up the great work, Spartan!

Feel free to make use of the Announcements thread if you would like news of your mods spread around TWC (sometimes they even end up on our official Facebook and Twitter): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...hammer-II-OCM)

Quote Originally Posted by Arni the Terminator View Post
    Can confirm, as soon as you finish level 29 you go straight to 39 with 12 new skill points. Although that hardly matters at that point since you filled out most of the skill tree by then, it's propably something you could kindly fix at some point in the future.

Also, good work on getting things up so fast!
    Thanks for confirming, since based on the response he gave I am certain RSG misunderstood what I wrote.

As for my suggestion, to clarify, I only wished for five extra skill points at lord and agent level one or two, that's it. Five extra points, then the regular one point per level.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast