Thread: Confused

Default Confused

Hi
    So i'm playing SS 6.3 and well although i'm suppose to have 5k profit i lose 2-3k every turn while having barely enough troops to garrison all cities. Noble expenses are at 9k somehow. Oh and i play Sicily and have tons of trade and almost every city has it's governor with special trait to regions they are in. So i don't really know what's the problem. The only thing that i can thing of is in Trypolis is for unknown reason disloyal guy and there is about 50% Christians.

And well if there is similar topic i'm deeply sorry...

Default Re: Confused

Please post your finances so I can take a closer look.

For now, make sure you have free garrison in every city. For Sicily that should just be spear militia (depending on the size of the city you can have 2 to 5 free unit upkeep). Same goes for castles, just put some local units in there, they will also be free of upkeep.

I think you mean Tripoli with 50% christianity? It's normally a muslim controlled region, so thats normal. Just put a couple of priests in the city/province and within a couple of turns you should be fine.

These are screenshots of any financial matters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170930160711_1.jpg   20170930160706_1.jpg   20170930160657_1.jpg  

You have BGRIV enabled, it can be confusing.