Thread: Victoria: Total War

Default Victoria: Total War

I have seen a news on a topic for a new future Total War Game and I was questioned did they will reveal Victoria: Total War after Total War: Warhammer II?
    I hope that will be amazing such as have been Empire or Napoleon Total War.

Default Re: Victoria: Total War

Maybe in a while. I think we'll see Warhammer 3 first. Sega/CA paid enough for that licence.

Though there's still a fair bit of space between Medieval 2 and Empire that had a good bit of war in it too.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

The games so far are

Total War SAGA: Thrones of Britannia
    Total War: Three Kingdoms
    Total War: Warhammer 3
    [unknown]

They have said that after Three Kingdoms, a "number 3" game might be made. For example Medieval 3, Rome 3, Shogun 3 or something like Empire and Napoleon. I'm hoping for a Victoria Total War as well.

To tide you over though, there is actually a Victoria Total War mod that just released an update two days ago.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...oria-Total-War

Spear Dog's Avatar Primicerius

I'm still hoping for them to plug the gap between Medieval 2 and Empire with a 'pike & shot' title - most desirable being the Italian Wars. I think it would be great to have another Shogun 2 type compactness of map and timeline - say 1490 to 1560. Even if they pushed the timeline out to a hundred years, 1490 to 1590 and capture the reformation and the Spanish in the Low Countries and the Spanish Armada on a Napoleon TW scale map, Russia included, and encompass some of the antics of Ivan the Terrible's efforts in expansion and consolidation. Lots going on in a Eurocentric sense in this time period.
    Last edited by Spear Dog; March 14, 2018 at 01:46 AM.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Here's a mod that may suit you: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...m-and-Zulu-Mod
    It's the Khartum and Zulu mod, though I'm not sure the creator is still around.

I've always hoped for either an Empire 2, the period between M2TW and ETW or the Victorian era. One thing for example- that desolation and recolonization mechanic in Attila, I have always thought that could be tweaked a little bit and put into one of the above potential games, but that's just me.

However, the next 'big' total war is more likely than not off the table until Warhammer 3 is made since that series is seemingly CA's main concern right now.