Thread: The 100 Years War & War of the Roses?

Default The 100 Years War & War of the Roses?

How will they be implemented by a script? If so what mechanisms will you use?

Default Re: The 100 Years War & War of the Roses?

Why exactly would an event, whose circumstances will likely never be replicated within a campaign, be something we implement?

There's also the fact that incredibly specific events like those are simply not high priority for campaign development at the moment.

Greetings, thanks for responding. I just wanted to know basically if some of the key figures of those wars will be in the campaign? I understand if its not high priority for now but maybe a suggestion for future way in the future lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Greetings, thanks for responding. I just wanted to know basically if some of the key figures of those wars will be in the campaign? I understand if its not high priority for now but maybe a suggestion for future way in the future lol.
    Why would they be in the campaign? It starts in 1212. Anything after that is going to be radically different from what happened in history. Do you want a super artificial event to be created out of thin air?

Not so much an "artificial event" out of thin air but if you have played the expansions of Attila such as the last roman and Charlemagne I was think more of along the lines of scripted missions. Those scripted missions and events are in those expansion packs so I was just wondering if that was a possibility for this mod?

I feel sorry for Napoli23. He asks an innocent question and gets such a terrible response. Not what he was expecting.

He's really excited for this mod, was keen to find out more about something specific then one of the team just slanders him.

It it was a good question Napoli, don't let his actions discourage you from asking further ones.

Also I'm interested in seeing the 100 years war in this too.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Oh, come on dude. Calm down and dont be a troll. Thats not the kind of atmosphere we need and want here.

Greetings riskymonk, thank you for your kind words. I just wanted to know from the team in charge of this mod if it was possible to script events as is being worked on in that 1220 mod the Power and glory. Didn't want to offend anybody by asking a question.

While I do also concur that Zsimmortal came off as a bit harsh, he is correct. Events like that are very low on the priority list right now. Since the question is answered and is about to derail hardcore, I'm closing this thread now. Also, stop reporting posts that you don't like. Do that again and there will be problems, you have been warned.
    Last edited by Frunk; October 08, 2017 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Off-topic (personal reference) removed.