Thread: No Sounds

Default No Sounds

Hello I've downloaded this mod yesterday and I have to report a serious problem that I have been having in regards to the mod's sounds; the game is completely mute except for chanting from the soldiers and a few sounds from close battle along with the menu music, otherwise there is no music in battles, no music in the campaign, there is some sound in the main campaign but the real problem are the battles which are essentially mute. Did I install the game wrong? Is this a common problem?

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: No Sounds

The most obvious things first are your speakers on?

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Bulk View Post
    The most obvious things first are your speakers on?
    Yes. I also have the latest version and when playing vanilla or other mods (Last Age) the sound is just fine, the problem is particularly in GOT Enhanced.

I'm facing the same problem as well , and i'm pretty sure everything was installed correctly and my speakers work fine...

GOT enhanced, in its OP have very precise instructions on how to install its unique music. I've never done it so I can't say how to do it, or if GOT has its own installer to put files in the proper folders but it will deal with moving sound files around and putting them in the right folders. I know it's much easier to start a new thread to ask a question that belongs in the Mod's thread but these really overload the forum in general. You'll get the most help if this is asked in the specific mod's thread.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Another obvious question: did you check audio options? Some of the submods I downloaded recently start off with main and music turned down to the lowest point.