Thread: 2 Questions

Default 2 Questions

1st Question:

"Petellius, how will you portray the Roman Republic with Attila's default king/noble family hereditary monarchy mechanic?"

2nd Question:

"Will you allow us to liberate the Italian tribes when we take Roman cities? Such as the Samnites?"

Default Re: 2 Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Ninevene1 View Post
    1st Question:

"Petellius, how will you portray the Roman Republic with Attila's default king/noble family hereditary monarchy mechanic?"
    I am not Petellius, but perhaps I can answer your question.

Current development and earlier answers to this question suggest the player will take control of the Julii, with a patriarch for a king. The political offices will be simulated through the office mechanic already present in game.

Thanks for answering question 1.

Liberation of regions will eventually be possible, thats part of the 300 or so emergent factions that we plan to add in the future. Not yet though.
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

With the Julii being mentioned can I just quickly add a question onto this thread.....

Is this mod intended to be the spiritual successor to Rome:Total War aka will there be a SPQR faction with them issuing missions in order to gain favour or gifts from the senate?

No this mod is more akin to Europa Baraborum
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Ah ok that's cool I loved EB