Thread: Question on Supply Lines

Default Question on Supply Lines

I have only one army in a region, and it is connected to a supply line by a grain pit in an adjacent region. Currently, it is not experiencing attrition. Why then is the region my army occupies showing a supply consumption resulting in a negative regional supply status? Is it because the army first consumes it's regional supplies, and when those supplies are gone, it's then supported by the supply line? Or, should the fact that it is connected to a supply line preclude any consumption of regional supplies at all?

Thanks

Default Re: Question on Supply Lines

I am unsure if it is standard to first consume regional supplies then the ones from the supply line, but I am 100% sure that you need a "Baggage cart" unit so you can use the supply lines themselves.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

And you have tried to read the supply manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biarchus

I'm going to jump in here. I read the supply manual but I found I wasn't 100% clear on how it worked. I didn't know I needed a baggage cart. I will have to figure out how to recruit them.

You can recruit them in regions where you have built a supply center - like you need to build barracks for units

But yes, afaik they will first consume the regional supplies before getting some from the suplly center. But read the manual for detailed information.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    And you have tried to read the supply manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, Thanks for the suggestion. I've read the manual before, but since I wasn't sure, I thought I'd ask. However, now that I had a specific thing to look for, it was easier to find the answer. From what I've read, regional supplies are always consumed by an army, but if you are connected to a supply line, the amount of consumption is reduced.

Thanks Again