View Poll Results: Vote for Wambat's Triumphant Return to LP!

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Continue Rhovanion LP

0 0%
  • Start new Rhovanion campaign

0 0%
  • Dorwinion

0 0%
  • Dale

0 0%
  • Rohan

1 33.33%
  • Beornings

0 0%
  • Dunland

0 0%
  • Rhun

0 0%
  • Khand

1 33.33%
  • North Rhun

0 0%
  • Reunited Kingdom

0 0%
  • Adunabar

0 0%
  • Tharbad

1 33.33%
  • Elves

0 0%
  • Dwarves

0 0%
  • Harad

0 0%
  • Harondor

0 0%
  • Far Harad

0 0%

Thread: Wambat Returning

Default Wambat Returning

Howdy all, it has been a miserably long wait for my new computer; I can only recommend that if you see a great deal on eBay for a computer from China, pass unless you have access to your own cryo-sleep chamber. It is now supposed to be arriving today, just in time for the weather to be cool enough that I probably no longer need it.

The upshot is that I should soon be ready to start pumping out some LPs. I suspect that the mod has moved on sufficiently that I will need to start a new campaign, so I will submit to the forum a poll to see where interest lay (If a moderator would be so kind as to add a poll to this thread). Also, would the community favor a base mod campaign, or one incorporating a sub-mod?

Now that I am monitoring the forum again, I would also encourage others to check out the Diplomacy Guide and comment on anything you find questionable, or post any observations which support or undermine the findings in that article so that I can make changes where appropriate.
    Last edited by Wambat; September 12, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

Default Re: Wambat Returning

Excellent news Wambat, a hearty welcome back! Hope your new machine works out.

If you were playing 3.2 (which I *think* you were), you won't need to change anything, as we haven't put out our 3.3 release yet. I'm not sure when 3.3 will be released, but there is some work to be done (mostly unit cards and one animation issue, plus anything else that webba might want to add).

That said, I understand the desire to start a new campaign rather than pick up an old one that you've left for a while. Your call, of course. I'll add a poll regardless.

The only submod AFAIK is RazorGod's (AKA NonBinaryPerson), which you can find here, although I believe there is going to be an update to that soonish.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Quote Originally Posted by CountMRVHS View Post
    I always feel like this little character is twirling his underwear (pants) over his head.

I have come to learn that youtube is no longer allowing me to add little buttons to conveniently skip to different parts of a video. As such, my new videos will be released as full hour+ segments, and then as abridged battle-only segments. I may also release short videos where I find peculiar game mechanics, like that tax phenomenon in episode 3 part 1, or bugs. I also hope to find the time to add closed captioning to my videos.

Since the mod has not been updated, I will proceed with my Rhovanion campaign, but I may also want to start a second campaign to alternate between while one or the other is rendering and uploading.

My new computer is not completely set up yet, but once it is I am hoping recording, rendering, and everything else will be so efficient I may have time to make videos showcasing sub-mods in custom battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Wambat View Post
    I always feel like this little character is twirling his underwear (pants) over his head.
    No comment!
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...