Thread: Mashayekh Charlemagne Mod Pack

Gyan-Avspar's Avatar Foederatus
    Islamic Republic of Iran,Mazandaran,Chalus

Icon1 Mashayekh Charlemagne Mod Pack

Mashayekh Charlemagne Mod Pack
    ((Modification for Total War Attila))
    Hi guys I'm Alireza Mashayekh( by username of Gyan Avspar) and present you my first mod about Age of Charlemagne Total War Attila.

-So what are changes??
    The aim for mod (at first) was just a unit pack but after that I decided to put some minor changes and later major changes to the game,but overall this mod contains new units,better AI,reskin for units,effect in place,new buildings,UI changes,and more to come
    SOME CHANGES TO SEE:
    The first faction that changed is Emirate of Cordoba.
    -----
    *UI Changes:

The original color of Umayyad Armies was red,both in East or West,so I changed this(This is the smallest change I've ever done).
    And if you played Charlemagne a lot with this faction you see the faction traits changed a bit slightly…
    ---------------------------------------------
    *Faction tree,poor Sulayman!

Sulayman was son of Abd Al Rahman but did not select as his successor although he was the grand son,Hisham selected (Because first met their younger brother,Abd Allah(it had a reason)) and some thing that disappointed me was Sulayman is a bastard in the game!!!
    I really got sad(not because CA did this to a muslim faction but in overall terms),I donno how CA managed to do this;putting Sulayman as a bastard,but I fixed that,in the image you can see.
    ------------------------------------------------
    *Some Misc:

You know,in the loading screen you can see some people quotes somethings as well as the game hints,I decided to put some Islamic quotes and sentences to that as you can see in the image.
    -----
    *More and More
    The positive point of view for this mod should be on its units,I'm working on it to make it better each day and fixing bugs and small problems;the units are:
    -----Emirate of Cordoba-----
    --Spear Infantry
    -Mobarizun Al-Berberiah(Can be recruited by upgrading Berber Levy)
    -Al-Harass Al-Berberiah(A better version of spearmen than their Berber Warriors kinsmen)
    -Jaysh Al Khurasan(Heavy strong warriors from Khurasan(a province in Iran))*note that some of you may think that Khurasan has no concerns to Al-Andalus,but you are wrong!Syrian,Khurasanians,Yemenies and ... were in Al-Andalus and created many tribes in Al-Andalus.
    --Sword Infantry
    -Al-Muntasirun Warriors(Strong swordsmen for any type of battle)
    -Andalusian Mujahedin(A type of swordsmen that have some better abilities)
    -Al-Mansurin Companions(Very heavy powerful swordsmen and have better armour and skills)(this is my favorite)
    --Mace Infantry
    -Moharib Al-Khafifa
    -Moharib Al-Motadarib
    -Moharib Al-Modari
    --Missile Weapons
    -Axe Infantry
    -Al-Andalus Axemen
    -Azd Armoured Axemen
    -Rustami Mujahid Squad(This my most favorite unit)
    --Missile Infantry
    -Andalusian Rumat(Archer) Al-Mudaribin
    -Al-Rumat Al-Berberiah
    -Rumat Al-Maghrib
    -Rumat Al-Yamani
    -Al-Sawaeiq Al-Khurasan
    -Rumat Al-Arab Alfurs
    --Horse Archers&Shock Cavalry
    -Banu Rustam Light Rumat Al-Furs(Horse Archers)(Light)
    -Banu Idris Rumat Al-Furs(Horse Archers)
    -Fursan Al-Andalus(Cataphracts)
    -Banu Rustam Asawira(Cataphracts)
    --Melee Cavalry
    -Asawira Da'at Al-Balad
    and some more units,note that I added these units and they have their unique abilities not just spear or swords,for example Jaysh Al-Khurasan have special skill against cavalry,or Mobarizun Al-Berberiah have composite bows,or Al-Mansurin Companions have special ability against all kind of infantry,these abilities are,which make game and units better through the ability or skills.
    ------
    *Why Emirate of Cordoba?
    You know,the Emirate of Cordoba had a unique story,both itself and its first leader,from start, a man ran away from his homeland, that was captured by his sworn foes ,who were no better thing than the previous one,finally reached shore in Spain and put Abd Al Rahman ibn Yusuf al-fihiri to the sword,and claimed the Emirate for himself,later his later generals like Mohammad ibn Rustam crushed Vikings who were fearless warriors in Europe and many feared them(and you can see in the internet,they are shown as the most brave warriors and brave),but he put them to the sword,a real sword!a sword that Caliph granted him Savior of the Caliphate title,and that is why I have chosen them as my first start, although It is in progress….
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Building Developments

As the default game,there are no unique or special buildings(if you know what I mean),so I decided to put some historical buildings to the game and for Cordoba,like Alhambra or Great Mosque of Cordoba and Great Caliphate Thakunat(Barracks),these buildings can be built only in your capital(as default is Cordoba) and more…

As you can see,I put five levels of Barracks(Thakunat) in the game that you can play or build.

----------
    Christian Developments:
    I have grand plans for Charlemagne and Asturias,they were enemies of Emirate of Cordoba(or lets say better:Islam in their regions)and had some serious problems,so in the case of that I made them stronger and I will give some more units to them.
    A work is in progress for Asturias,meaning of units.

----------
    Replenishment System:
    As you know in Total War Attila,your generals and their men can be replenished in your region or in your friends' one,I have changed this role to this one:
    Firstly no more replenishing in your region,only inside of your cities(Or if replenishing in your region is available then you can expect a very low rate of that),this work will increase your conquest time,you won't be able to conquer a world with a general!
    -But this work is absolutely on progress,I want to make replenishment of some elite units be belonged to their barracks to their level(n),so it would be very good part,if anyone can help me out ,be sure to contact me by the email or here.

-----[ AND OFCOURSE I DIDN'T WRITE MOST OF THE CHANGES,THESE MOST ARE FOR THE PLAYERS ONLY!!! ]-----

So thanks if you read and I appreciate any comments or historical units(with sources of course!) to my mail at:
    Alireza-Mashayekh@hotmail.Com
    Have good time guys.

Special Thanks:
    For Zarmehr one my best friends who helped me a lot for the units.
    For Daniel MorP who helped me for the AI recruits and Replenishment system.

----RELEASE LINKS:
    [Version 0.9]
    -Completed
    [Version 0.9.1]
    -Fixed agent uniforms.
    [Version 0.9.4]
    -Bug fixed
    -Fixed Occupation payments
    -Better Unit cards

=================
    -| Download Now |-
    =================
    Last edited by Gyan-Avspar; October 12, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

zarmehr's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Mashayekh Charlemagne Mod Pack

Hey man.....Keep up the good work.its so nice, you should work on other factions too.
    أَيْنَ بَقِيَّةُ اللَّهِ الَّتِي لا تَخْلُو مِنَ الْعِتْرَةِ الْهَادِيَةِ ؟
    Where is the left by Allah
    that is always represented by individuals from the guiding (Prophetic) offspring?
    Nudba Supplication

I'm working on it,you know,if I can just edit my mistakes in the post.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Hi Gyan-Avspar, welcome to TWC!

You'll be able to edit your post(s), once you've made a total of 25. If there's anything you'd like changed in the meantime, you can PM me or another Moderator to do it on your behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Hi Gyan-Avspar, welcome to TWC!

You'll be able to edit your post(s), once you've made a total of 25. If there's anything you'd like changed in the meantime, you can PM me or another Moderator to do it on your behalf.
    Thanks man

This looks good. I look forward to its release.

Quote Originally Posted by Theramines View Post
    This looks good. I look forward to its release.
    Thanks,I try to finish it as soon as possible.

Just a little more and it will be done.

Default Mashayekh Charlemagne Mod Pack

Download link is added.
    Last edited by Gyan-Avspar; September 27, 2017 at 11:16 PM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Threads merged.

Congrats on the release!

Feel free to post an Announcement here, if you like. It will get spread around the forum.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-(Attila-OCM)

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Threads merged.

Congrats on the release!

Feel free to post an Announcement here, if you like. It will get spread around the forum.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-(Attila-OCM)

Thanks,I'll be assured to put it into good use.