Thread: A new development with some very good news

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default A new development with some very good news

Some very good news thanks to the DBM team (I thought it should have it's own thread.)

Re: PROPOSAL to WILLING MODDERS: new DBM mod based on the Barbarian Invasions [Semi-developed content, atm]

Hey midnite, nice to hear from you!!... You did stuff and helped me in the past, so time to revert back the favor...

As said, considering that atm I cannot continue with the mod development, I leave you freedom to re-use the contents of DBM BI, in IB II it's fine the same...

After you download the fifteen mediafire links, you can put all together in one main archive so that you get all the files joined... I usually use 7zip and do "extract here" by selecting all segmented archives and choose a destination folder... after the mediafire(s), do not forget to use the latest dropbox(s) as they contain the latest editings done for the mod development...

--------------------------

Followers of IB2FD and our sub mods, please thank the DBM team for there generosity. This will help us, the IBFD2 team, speed up development of the full mod.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Default Re: A new development with some very good news

Ah, midnite, later on I list myself for beta-testing of contents and features when you have a new build from this IBII-DBM BI merging... don't forget!!

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

That's great, midnite!

I'm looking forward to find out what sort of content we are talking about here.

Great news indeed , thanks to all of you work on this project