Thread: What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

Default What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

I see that error on battle.

When i press "start deployment" that's happen.

so cant play this mod...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...campaign/page2 (fix)
    Last edited by Segrek; September 08, 2017 at 04:07 AM.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Default Re: What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Segrek View Post
    What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

I see that error on battle.

When i press "start deployment" that's happen.

so cant play this mod...
    Hey Segrek,

Can you, please, upload here your log error so that we can have a look at it?

I play this mod on a quite regular basis and I haven't really experienced any serious issues with it.

Default Re: What a mess! Better check the log for errors. Closing shop now, better luck next time!

17:48:20.864 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/IB2_Britanniae/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 1491, column 35
    missile range of 91 is impossible with projectile spiculum (max range 91)
    17:50:51.192 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Segrek View Post
    17:48:20.864 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/IB2_Britanniae/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 1491, column 35
    missile range of 91 is impossible with projectile spiculum (max range 91)
    17:50:51.192 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Did you modify the edu? As far as I know there are no projectile weapons listed in the edu that have a range of 91.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    Did you modify the edu? As far as I know there are no projectile weapons listed in the edu that have a range of 91.
    Mr midnite,

I guess that entry in the error log was merely due to some conflicting files from the virtual store.

i did modify edu
    modified everyone units and settlement_mechanicles too and buildings and etc.
    but i am using that which mod i have playing
    so if you did wrong code on edu, you will not get an error. just game closing on first screen.
    i look at all of units for 91 range thrown but there are no one 91 range thrown
    (sorry for englis)