Thread: Enemy units in one blob (known bug)

Default Enemy units in one blob (known bug)

I am having the same issue that is said in this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-together-WTH
    I wanted to post on it but the last post was by Bran in March, so I thought maybe it would be better to post here.
    New: By the way it happens in every single battle, also, the enemy AI doesn't really sort itself out and when it does, they are already losing the battle. Maybe I should have some cannon fodder fast cavalry units to provoke them? Would need quite an army of them though, as said above, it happened in every single battle until now.

EDIT: Yet more bugs...

Austrians attacked a town I owned, they spawned with the town on their side. I attacked Vienna, I spawned in the side of the town (literally, the "suburbs" where the battle actually takes place is on the attacker's side and the "real" town you can view in the horizon in game is also in the attacker's side as well).
    The Austrian units also seem to have some units with more than 200 units, and they are not just reserves. Actually regular infantry with 211 or more men. The unit size is on large and my units have max 184 men.
    I am even afraid of what a star fort siege would look like.

Not sure about this one but it seems that on the campaign, reinforcing armies appear as reinforcements but on the actual battle itself, they don't send units to reinforce (I ordered my light cavalry to withdraw after provoking the enemy to get out of the blob they always do and didn't receive reinforcements).
    Last edited by john_peter; September 03, 2017 at 05:06 PM.

Default Re: Enemy units in one blob (known bug)

Double post but
    I reinstalled the game and the mod, and it works mostly fine, still the same issue with blobs not as bad. I didn't really need to sacrifice fast cavalry units, just a few of them were clumped together in one spot.