Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW]DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.5 - New 1.5 version released!

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 released!

Quote Originally Posted by DaedraWarrior View Post
    ASAP. Next 2-3 days.

Again, I need a screenshots. Tested for a 4 hours and didn't seen anything wrong with khajiits and redguards settlement and no one on ModDB or on our russian forums said about this glitch.
    Mhm, weird, as I think I read some comments... btw, ok, throwing a pic asap... it's an intermittent line raising from the settlement flag (maybe something related to the "symbol" in Milkshape?)... appears when using "fow"...

Ok here the suspected pic, namely it concerns the "city", third-tier of redguards/khajiiits, the other cultures work fine for ex.... I quickly replaced those models with my custom settlements and they were working fine... I guess it's some banal thing with settlement "symbol" in Ms...

Last edited by rafmc1989; September 03, 2017 at 04:04 PM.

Hello,great mod!Currently playing and loving it!So far i am playing with cyrodiil and encounterd zero problems

Although i played a custom battle and picked skyrim...When i click on the units they do not have voice.Just silence.

Again thanx for this great mod!

I've the same graphical glitch, there is a black vertical strip on settlements level "city" of the custom type of dragonstar on campaign map, but i'm not sure how to insert an image here in the post, sorry.

Thanks for confirming, yes it should be something minor to adjust with the "city model" of redguards/khajiits (the banner symbol in Ms probably)...
    Last edited by rafmc1989; September 03, 2017 at 05:52 PM.

I can't start it, I just reinstalled both Steam and Medieval 2, and it says "The code execution cannot proceed because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I verified the integrity of game files, and there were no issues...

What about the Akavir Swordsmen tho? (the non-blades units)
    They should be recruitable. Our fault. Not sure if it will be fixed in this hotfix.
    Again, all these problems are effects of not having beta-testing of big patches, we'll sure won't allow this to happen in next big versions.

Quick notification:
    - New hotfix 1.4 ht1 refeleased by the devs on moddb:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-elder-...tw-v1-4-hotfix

Please, put a short changelog too for the players (the UP team already scansioned its content).
    Last edited by rafmc1989; September 04, 2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Edit rafmc due to HT release

Thanks for the fix, i've seen moreover some other errors: the first are the lack of translation from russian of the ancillary for prince of wayrest, daggerfall and the empire; the second I don't know if it's an error but for wayrest and daggerfall there is not free upkeep for town guard units (sword, spear and crossbow). And last is a question, why there is not free upkeep in castles fortresses citadels? Is it your decision?

InfernoZola's Avatar Foederatus

Were cities supposed to have 20,000+ people living in them? If so, it's causing a helluva lot of squalor.

A lot of cities are supposed to be highly-populated, because that's the case on the Elder Scrolls universe. The squalor does get pretty bad though, so I often use the console to give my governors the GoodBuilder and KindRuler traits. They both reduce squalor. It's cheating, but if I don't do it I find the cities often require a bit too much micromanagement for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by prince-93 View Post
    Thanks for the fix, i've seen moreover some other errors: the first are the lack of translation from russian of the ancillary for prince of wayrest, daggerfall and the empire; the second I don't know if it's an error but for wayrest and daggerfall there is not free upkeep for town guard units (sword, spear and crossbow). And last is a question, why there is not free upkeep in castles fortresses citadels? Is it your decision?
    So far as the translation issue, that can be fixed very easily yourself by editing the "export_ancillaries.txt" file in /The_Elder_Scrolls_data_text. There are 3 such ancillary titles that aren't translated- the Prince of Sentinel, the Prince of Daggerfall, and the Prince of Wayrest. When you find one, just replace the Russian words with English ones.

For example, in the original file, the title of the Prince of Wayrest ancillary is "Принц Вэйреста". Replace that with "Prince of Wayrest" (no quotes) and the ancillary for the heir to Wayrest will be in English. I don't know if this edit is compatible with an ongoing campaign, though- you may have to start a new game for it to work and/or not cause bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stat_Insanity View Post
    So far as the translation issue, that can be fixed very easily yourself by editing the "export_ancillaries.txt" file in /The_Elder_Scrolls_data_text. There are 3 such ancillary titles that aren't translated- the Prince of Sentinel, the Prince of Daggerfall, and the Prince of Wayrest. When you find one, just replace the Russian words with English ones.

For example, in the original file, the title of the Prince of Wayrest ancillary is "Принц Вэйреста". Replace that with "Prince of Wayrest" (no quotes) and the ancillary for the heir to Wayrest will be in English. I don't know if this edit is compatible with an ongoing campaign, though- you may have to start a new game for it to work and/or not cause bugs.
    I know how to do it thanks, I'm quite good in modding these little things and some others, my intervention was only written as a report on what fix for next version.

My bad

A lot of cities are supposed to be highly-populated, because that's the case on the Elder Scrolls universe. The squalor does get pretty bad though, so I often use the console to give my governors the GoodBuilder and KindRuler traits. They both reduce squalor. It's cheating, but if I don't do it I find the cities often require a bit too much micromanagement for my tastes.
    It's less the squalor that's such an issue, but rather the corruption that cripples my economy. I thought it was tied into that, but I suppose not. If anyone could help with reducing it I would deeply appreciate it.

Edit: I should probably be a bit more specific when looking at the corruption issue. From what I've been told, increasing the amount of law in a city decreases corruption, yet when I try to build Fighters Guild Quarters, City Guard and Town Halls (particularly City Guards and other barracks-related buldings) my corruption is instead ramped UP. Odd and annoying as all hell.
    Last edited by InfernoZola; September 09, 2017 at 07:57 AM.

Corruption has a lot to do with your governors too, I believe. Check the people ruling your cities and see if they have traits like Deep Pockets, Fraudulent, Embezzler, Dubious, Underhanded, and Corrupt. If you're okay with using the console, those can be fixed with the commands:

remove_trait "Governor's Name" Embezzler 3

and

remove_trait "Governor's Name" Corrupt 3

And afterwards moving that governor out of and back into the city to refresh the display. That should help with at least some of it. Your governors will obtain these traits naturally over time, so check pretty often. The only way I know of to stop or slow them getting them is to build up religious buildings in their settlements.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 - HOTFIX released!

Does the Oblivion Crisis appear in Blackmarsh along with elite anxileel that can defeat them?

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 1.4 - HOTFIX released!

Playing as House Indoril, I cannot recruit any new generals through menus, as when the captain of the hour shows up, or the adoption shows up, they always die. Several times the entire army has died with the captain. I've also had enemies ransom my troops, and then I can just pay forever for the same troops until I have to decline, and then they release them and the enemy general gains the boost of releasing about seven armies.

Edit: At least the first part seems to be because House Indoril doesn't have bodyguards. Set a general unit, now they're playable.
    Last edited by skelior; September 12, 2017 at 03:11 PM.

Corruption has a lot to do with your governors too, I believe. Check the people ruling your cities and see if they have traits like Deep Pockets, Fraudulent, Embezzler, Dubious, Underhanded, and Corrupt. If you're okay with using the console, those can be fixed with the commands:

remove_trait "Governor's Name" Embezzler 3

and

remove_trait "Governor's Name" Corrupt 3

And afterwards moving that governor out of and back into the city to refresh the display. That should help with at least some of it. Your governors will obtain these traits naturally over time, so check pretty often. The only way I know of to stop or slow them getting them is to build up religious buildings in their settlements.
    I'll give them good traits when I'm done binging Oblivion. None of my governors have those traits, but I've noticed that it's worse with cities further away from my capital. Pray for whoever owns the whole map.

Edit: At least the first part seems to be because House Indoril doesn't have bodyguards. Set a general unit, now they're playable.
    Oh, that's he cause. We will fix it soon.

1.4.1 Patch coming soon

Hey guys. I'm gald to announce that 1.4.1 patch will be released very soon. In this patch we plan to include:
    - bug fixes which we missed in hotfix (like Indoril generals and text fixes)
    - fixing Mannimarco and Harkon scripts (this is problem of beta tests lack)
    - new portraits for stratmap
    - fixed orc diplomats, mercs, spy and assassins voices
    - some strat and battle models for unique heroes, like Mannimarco, Harkon, Tharsten, Dawnguard Guy (
    ) and faction leaders

Estimate release date - first week of October, but you know... anything may happen

Last edited by DaedraWarrior; September 18, 2017 at 01:03 PM.

Hi guys, firstly great mod! I really love it. But I got a problem
    Apart the main campaign, there is no others campaign, neither the daggerfall one or the Civil War One. When I go to the Custom Campaign (I this is called like this) in the main menu, there is no list of campaign. Did I do something wrong? How can I resolve it?
    Thank you in advance
    btw I'm using the 1.4

Jadli will provide you the answers, as they were ideated in the previous UP releases. We will bring them back, no worry.

TES 1.4 has the main campaign, not the custom ones atm.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Yup, you just have to wait for us to upgrade 1.31 to 1.4. All the campaigns will be there (and maybe some more)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast