Thread: TOTAL WAR ARENA - founder packs on sale, wargaming.net hosting + BETA access

Default TOTAL WAR ARENA - founder packs on sale, wargaming.net hosting + BETA access

Surprised to see not a hint of Arena on these forums. There used to be a subforum?

Total War Arena looks like its finally closer to becoming reality. It's now going into closed beta and they are now selling founders packs for it. Closed Beta access is guaranteed by buying the $10 lowest founder pack. The usual problem manifests itself here when is comes to wargaming.net. I am thinking my guys will stay on the US servers like we do with world of warships. But am worried with this game that pings will be too bad? I need to do some testing if I still have access.
    https://totalwararena.com/

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: TOTAL WAR ARENA - founder packs on sale, wargaming.net hosting + BETA access

There's a sub-forum in the very forum you posted this thread. I'll move this there now. (The sub-forum was relocated here months ago until we hear more about Arena).

Thread moved from General TW Discussion.

Default Re: TOTAL WAR ARENA - founder packs on sale, wargaming.net hosting + BETA access

I see. I knew it was somewhere.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..