Thread: Problem in vandals campaing

Default Problem in vandals campaing

Hi everyone! I'm playing Europa Perdita + FotE and i'm really loving it. Thanks to the modders for the awesome job.

I'm having a trouble in my campaing... i'm playing with the vandals and i'm in the turn 70... tired of subyugate and been betrayed by the germanic realms (langobards, burgundians and alamans, mostly) and because everyone declared war on me i decided to migrate like history commands to the west and south, to iberia. When i reach my destination (Gibraltar) i realized that the Roman Empire has aaaaaaaaaall his settlements untouch, and no army guarding them (they were indeed at war with everyone). In the zone i was playing at first there wasn't much action, but i thougt it was because the romans were military superior to the barbarian realms.

I love the idea of the MOD, i was playing Radious previusly and dislike that there were too much income and too much armies for everyone. Also love that the Roman Empire last longer that in the vanilla game, but what happened seem very odd. Anyway, i started looking and realize that the AI wasn't attacking very much to each other.

This happened only to me?
    I'm going to start another campaing and try, but i wanted to share it with you guys.

(sorry for the 'tribal' english, is not my mother tongue)

Default Re: Problem in vandals campaing

I play with the same mods and think there's no problem here.
    In one campaign as Nords I have all West Rome sacked and Vandals recolonized Italy, in another campaign West Rome is untouched. So it depends.

It very much depends. There's a lot of random chance that goes into how a campaign turns out, but generally the Romans will last longer than in vanilla.

I'm starting a new campaign and check it out... I insist, is great that the WRE last longer. The vanilla campaign was very unrealistic. Thanks again for your job Augustusng