Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738

Thread: Stormfront gloat thread

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Stormfront gloat thread

Some leftists just planted a bomb at a cedar creek re-enactment. The very people that Mongrel is trying to promote in this thread nearly killed some personal friends of mine...
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

I'm promoting who exactly? Firms closing Nazi websites are planting bombs now?

Curious about the origin of the story (if posted elsewhere). Nothing of this in any media.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Off-topic.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

NorseThing's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    Some leftists just planted a bomb at a cedar creek re-enactment. The very people that Mongrel is trying to promote in this thread nearly killed some personal friends of mine...
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I'm promoting who exactly? Firms closing Nazi websites are planting bombs now? Post reported for the obvious trolling.

Curious about the origin of the story (if posted elsewhere). Nothing of this in any media.
    Behind a pay wall and not about a bomb, but letter threatening. Is all okay now? Not really trolling.

http://www.winchesterstar.com/news/b...35598752a.html

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post
    Behind a pay wall and not about a bomb, but letter threatening. Is all okay now? Not really trolling.

No, there were threats the last couple of days, they just found a bomb in the spectator's area from what I understand. Convenient that Mongrel's fingers don't work. Pretty damn terrifying from friends responses. Last I heard bomb squad is sweeping the area. Should hit news soon.
    Last edited by JP226; October 14, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post

I consider it trolling because I have never expressed any antipathy towards historical re-enactment . Indeed I have attended a similar event in th UK.

Also wtf has this got to do with Stormfront? It is the daftest personal attack I have ever seen.
    Should hit the news soon? My fingers aren't in control of a Tardis or modified Delorean, so the expectation that I can view news, albeit unverified, hours later is a tad unreasonable.

Such is the state of political discourse in America right now.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Off-topic.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I consider it trolling because I have never expressed any antipathy towards historical re-enactment . Indeed I have attended a similar event in th UK. Also wtf has this got to do with Stormfront? It is the daftest personal attack I have ever seen.
    Ahhh yes, the OP that didn't set a thread topic is now using the threads myopia to cover his own tracks. Classic.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/BRE...450931943.html

looks like it's beginning to hit. Word is a pipe bomb, and they've found a second from what I understand.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    Ahhh yes, the OP that didn't set a thread topic is now using the threads myopia to cover his own tracks. Classic.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/BRE...450931943.html

looks like it's beginning to hit. Word is a pipe bomb, and they've found a second from what I understand.
    That was published two hours ago, my comment was around 4 hours old. The Tardis /Delorean would still have been required to read your source. Will keep doing this until common sense prevails.

Alternatively, you can either pull your last two posts, as the shark must be sick of being jumped over, or if there is something to say, you could actually open a thread on why someone would want to bomb historical re-enactments, which are meant to entertain and are supposed to be entirely apolitical. The clue about who really did this will be in that letter.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Off-topic.

Reported. That was published two hours ago, my comment was around 4 hours old. The Tardis /Delorean would still have been required to read your source. Will keep doing this until common sense prevails.

Alternatatively you can either pull your last two posts, as the shark must be sick of being jumped over, or if there is something to say, you could actually open a thread on why someone would want to bomb historical re-enactments, which are meant to entertain and are supposed to be entirely apolitical. The clue about who really did this will be in that letter.
    Yore "punch a nazi" rehetoric that you prescribe to has actively put friends of mine in danger of their lives. Why can't you be honest that radicalism is the problem?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Off-topic/continuity.

Historical re-enactment of ACW battles does not include Nazis. Do they not teach history in Florida?
    I also doubt that the author of the letter would be a TWC member, nor would support of the closure of Stormfront lead to the shark-jumping conclusion that historical re-enactors must die. Now if they closed down websites publishing how to manufacture pipe bombs, who would oppose that, I wonder?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Off-topic.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It's been 37 pages, and OPis yet to grace us with an explanation of what this thread is about, as the first post is just incoherent rambling, something one would red in youtube comment section.

Violence for the purpose of political intimidation (attacking someone solely because of one's political views) constitutes terrorism, especially since the only side that claims that victim was "harassing" anyone were the assailants themselves. I do recall OP also promoted similar activity in the Spencer thread.
    For example this chap, who thinks that wearing a swastika gives him a free pass to harrass total strangers. He was oblivious to community solidarity, the use of modern media to track racists down and iconic power of the Nazi Punch.Violence isn't the answer. I presume the Nazi Puncher will face charges. The Nazi needs treatment, because clearly he ain't normal, but more importantly, such people should not be indoctrinated into following crap political movements.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-man.html
    For lazy people who have not read the link provided in mongrel's post: "Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus".

You are accusing a person of promoting terrorism because he pointed out that a neo-Nazi, in response to his racist activities (harassing a person for being black) received a punch. If in his words you perceive that he (mongrel9 is saying that the nazi deserves it or that he rejoices in the aggression, wait, I will make it easier for you: To me it seems perfectly justifiable that someone attacks that person in that situation (neo-Nazi harassing person). It even seems to me a form of justice. I also think it is the right thing that justice (the legal system) now judges whoever has struck that Nazi and fines him as he deems necessary. Now, say I'm promoting terrorist activities and have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    For lazy people who have not read the link provided in mongrel's post: "Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus".

You are accusing a person of promoting terrorism because he pointed out that a neo-Nazi, in response to his racist activities (harassing a person for being black) received a punch. If in his words you perceive that he (mongrel9 is saying that the nazi deserves it or that he rejoices in the aggression, wait, I will make it easier for you: To me it seems perfectly justifiable that someone attacks that person in that situation (neo-Nazi harassing person). It even seems to me a form of justice. I also think it is the right thing that justice (the legal system) now judges whoever has struck that Nazi and fines him as he deems necessary. Now, say I'm promoting terrorist activities and have a good day
    Indeed also adding to to the fact, plainly stated, that I'd rather the racist served time, bruises heal but a criminal record can remind society what this Nazi fools stands for.

And no ACW re-enactors, Union or Confederate, were harmed in the making of this post. It feels strange having to point this out.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 15, 2017 at 05:26 AM.

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Moderator Emeritus

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

As this thread has failed to generate substantially new contributions over the last couple of pages and mainly serves as a generator for ToS violations it is now being closed.

Thank you for your understanding.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.