Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormfront gloat thread

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Stormfront gloat thread

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Stormfront provides fairy tales and social contacts for racist arsewipes and instructions/tools for more dangerous extremists. That is all you need to know.
    Which has what to do with anything I said?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    You said it yourself. It's subjective. Not every threat warrants an arrest or prosecution. And that's a great thing. No need to be detaining a bunch of people over just any threat.
    NOPE! You made a THREAT publically against the Jews. That is indisputable but a LEO would subjectively assess your intent. They need not arrest you, charge you, or prosecute you...merely detain you and they can do it INDEFINITELY based upon their assessment.

They can escalate that detention to a military facility within the US or send you to another military facility outside the country, even send you to a non USA military facility and you have no legal recourse.

If you said that you could kill all the Jews in your area, and that was reported to a LEO, and they perceived it to be intentionally threatening in a terroristic manner to intimidate both the person and or Jews at large, then you could be detained indefinitely based upon the Patriot Acts and the NDAA. Likewise you could be detained and questioned by local, state, or federal laws and then a determination could be made to charge you and then prosecute you based upon your priors and ability to act like access to firearms or weapons or previous history.

Think about it this way, to arrest and charge someone, specific evidence must be secured from communication to an LEO, interviews with witnesses or the the perp, and make it stick to a minimum so the case isn't tossed but is prosecutable.

On the other hand, anyone can be detained with no evidence but merely overhearing your perceived threat, being concerned enough to communicate that threat to a LEO, and then subject to their assessment of your intent. And if that LEO won't listen, you can pick one who will.

And that detention has no legal recourse as it is beyond the legal system but uses military jurisdiction.

So it doesn't matter what you think you communicated. What matters is who hears it.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; September 22, 2017 at 09:06 PM.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    This is the worst right here. This guy thinks it's okay to throw punches because of words. It doesn't effing matter because words, no matter what they are, aren't illegal and infact protected under the bill of rights. IF the guy shouting whatever he's shouting then leads HIM to become violent, meaning he's physically committed a crime, then sure lock him up. What's so hard for folks to understand that there are laws on the books protecting them from violence already? Honestly, where is the confusion coming from? The only argument I've seen to punch a Nazi is preempting the potential possibility that maybe the guy saying they don't like might cause bodily harm. Well folks, there are laws in place to prevent that. No need to become a detestable loser by preempting anything.
    I beg to differ. If a KKK or neo-Nazi march were to go through a place like Harlem doing cross burnings and harassing the locals, I'd damn well expect some heads to be busted, because the KKKs purpose would have been to incite. This bunghole was acting foolish and he got rekt. His freedom of speech was not infringed upon, it's a simple cause and effect; you act belligerent and throw objects at strangers, you're liable get punched.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    NOPE! You made a THREAT publically against the Jews. That is indisputable but a LEO would subjectively assess your intent. They need not arrest you, charge you, or prosecute you...merely detain you and they can do it INDEFINITELY based upon their assessment.
    My point remains. Is it worth to detain me? Is it? All you are saying is that they can but the question is will they detain me?

So it doesn't matter what you think you communicated. What matters is who hears it.
    And the assessment they make about my threat whenever it warrants me being detained or not.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

To me as bad as the white nationalists are, and for decades the KKK and even the Aryan Brotherhood has been in decline, those Stormfront acolytes are no worse than Antifa and BAMM and most of Black Lives Matter.

They all are domestic terrorists who routinely use terroristic threatening, mayhem, physical destruction of private property, assault, and battery.
    And what about murder commited by Stormfront acolytes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Which has what to do with anything I said?
    What part if it being all you need to know are you finding difficult to understand?

Stormfront should be able to post the views they want offensive or not.
    We lock up Nazi terrorist types.Saves us having to punch them later, or mopping up the blood should they lauch a bombing campaign.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7959346.html

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post
    There are limits to everything. But exceeding a limit (a bit arbitrary in the best of conditions) should not result in a pounding on the street by 'concerned' people. Those concerned people are simply self appointed people who disagree where the limits shall be.
    He was a complete arse. The cfriteria for observing so in this case are quite objective and reasonable. In this world, not teh internetz, complete arses get a thumping on a daily basis.We call it real life.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; September 23, 2017 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

\\
    He was a complete arse. The cfriteria for observing so in this case are quite objective and reasonable. In this world, not teh internetz, complete arses get a thumping on a daily basis.We call it real life.
    I'm sorry but this is very similar thinking to the Nazis you hate so much mate.

You think it's ok for people like him to get punched because they are a minority right now so they can't do anything about it.

But what happens when they are a majority? They use the exact same thought process, "we are the many so we are right", "we mistreat people who say things we don't like because that's real life".
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Arcturus Mengsk View Post
    I'm sorry but this is very similar thinking to the Nazis you hate so much mate.

You think it's ok for people like him to get punched because they are a minority right now so they can't do anything about it.

But what happens when they are a majority? They use the exact same thought process, "we are the many so we are right", "we mistreat people who say things we don't like because that's real life".
    Not about numbers, Nazis forfeited any 'rights' they may have once had when they placed millions of innocent civilians in death camps.
    Last edited by Tiberios; September 23, 2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Off topic

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Erghm, what does a stupid guy with a Nazi armband has to do with what the Nazis of Nazi Germany did back then?

The guy has a weird fascination with an ideology that is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Ok?

In the same light then Christians,Muslims,Communists etc.etc.etc. shouldn't have rights either. All of these ideologies are responsible for millions of deaths too.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Not about numbers, Nazis forfeited any 'rights' they may have once had when they placed millions of innocent civilians in death camps.
    That's where you are wrong.

Everyone is treated equally under the law irrespective of whether they are terrorists, murderers or fascists. That is what separates civilized societies from the rest.

Erghm, what does a stupid guy with a Nazi armband has to do with what the Nazis of Nazi Germany did back then?.
    Being stupid and a tad racist was sufficient ground for people to punch him. That is self-evident. The uniform made him recognisable, the fool.

The guy has a weird fascination with an ideology that is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Ok?

In the same light then Christians,Muslims,Communists etc.etc.etc. shouldn't have rights either. All of these ideologies are responsible for millions of deaths too.
    Christ killed a few pigs and a fig tree. Big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    That's where you are wrong.

Everyone is treated equally under the law irrespective of whether they are terrorists, murderers or fascists. That is what separates civilized societies from the rest.
    There are different laws for terrorists, murderers or fascists in civilised countries. There is a reason for that.
    Last edited by Tiberios; September 23, 2017 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Off topic

There are different laws for terrorists, murderers or fascists in civilised countries.
    Yes there are. That doesn't meant that terrorists, murderers or fascists "forfeit any rights they may have had" when they enter the judicial processes of civilized countries. International human rights legislation protects all people (even the most disgusting criminals) from being humiliated, abused or tortured whilst in the custody of the state.
    Last edited by Cope; September 23, 2017 at 01:46 AM.

Yes there are. That doesn't meant that terrorists, murderers or fascists "forfeit any rights they may have had" when they enter the judicial processes of civilized countries. International human rights legislation protects all people (even the most disgusting criminals) from being humiliated, abused or tortured whilst in the custody of the state.
    Who said they didn't deserve a fair hearing if arrested on whatever charge? The issue is whether we can rejoice in knowing that a site with facilitates terrorism and racial harrrasment is no longer readily accessible.
    Last edited by mongrel; September 23, 2017 at 04:25 AM.

Who said they didn't derserve a fair hearing if arrested on whatever charge?
    You did. You said that Nazis "forfeited any rights they may have had" as a result of their actions. One of those rights is a right to a "fair hearing".

The issue is whether we can rejoice in knowing that a site with facilitates terrorism and racial harrrasment is no longer readily accessible.
    Which is an issue entirely separate from the forfeiture of rights. You are conflating the closure of Stormfront (which is neither ethically nor legally objectionable) with the removal of legal protections for individuals who hold supremacist attitudes (which is both ethically and legally objectionable).
    Last edited by Cope; September 23, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

My point remains. Is it worth to detain me? Is it? All you are saying is that they can but the question is will they detain me?

And the assessment they make about my threat whenever it warrants me being detained or not.
    We live in a post-911 world in which two Patriot Acts and the NDAA were passed as well as innumerable local, state, and federal laws have been passed which restrict both Free Speech and actions, and YOU are just now waking up to it?

If anyone is stupid enough to go around making radical statements like killing the Jews around them, then that person is counting upon both the listener and the LEO to not act. How dumb. If that listener is threatened, you are expecting him to be a Free Speech advocate who puts YOUR needs before his own. Not only that, the listener who may or not feel threatened must also IGNORE the fact that YOU MIGHT harm other Jews around you but not hurt the one listening.

Regarding the LEO, he or she is in a terrible position because they swore to defend the constitution. So now the person making incendiary threats is COUNTING UPON tolerance of the perpetrator's Free Speechs outweighing the rights of countless Jews in the area.

Are you saying you have some sacrosanct right alone that trumps the rights of countless Jews around you?

What fantasy world do you live in? Expect to be detained and at least assessed. In fact detaining you is far more prudent and might serve as an example to silence a hundred morons making outrageous violent threats. Congratulations...you become the human test subject for Free Speech of violent death threats against an untold number of Jewish potential murders versus the rights of those potential victims. Wake up.
    And what about murder commited by Stormfront acolytes ?
    Why shouldn't LEOs punish them is really the question. If 100 murders have been committed by members of Stormfront and they are dumb enough to think they are not being tracked and monitored, then once the evidence is gathered, then they should be arrested, tried, and put in jail.

But with the above laws that I have mentioned, the only things that are necessary are the communication of the threat to be communicated to the listener and for a willing LEO to act. At that point, the person saying those things can be detained...foreever without being tried.

Do you see the quandry? Anyone can claim anything and if they have law enforcement support, anyone can be forever detained without legal protection, and end up in a military facility. ANYONE.

Don't make outrageous statements in print or electronically in the USA or else it may come to haunt you.

And I have no tolerance for either Antifa or BAMM bozo who goes to a demonstration armed with weapons or intended to assault others. Nor do I have any tolerance for white nationalists who do the same. We live in a nation of laws and in a civil society. Anyone who breaks the law by assaulting others should go to jail.

These bozos are spoiling for a fight. That is why they go. There are countless videos of what happens at those demostrations.

In America the People have the right to peacably assemble. There is nothing in the Bill of Rights about a right to violently assault the people you disagree with.

By the same token, in many US States you have the right to openly carry weapons and the right to DEFEND yourself under the 2nd Amendment and state open carry laws and concealed carry laws. There are also states in which the castle doctrine is in effect and you are under no obligation to retreat but have the legal right to defend yourself.

Only a very wise person can apply those laws effectively. I would recommend that all Americans exercise their rights of open carry and concealed carry and NEVER retreat when assaulted.

REMINDER. In America, white nationalists and black nationalists and any other person who offends you have the right to peacefully assemble and discuss their passionate beliefs. The Bill of Rights does NOT protect the listener from being offended. If what they say offends you and you can't stomach it, then my suggestion is not to go down there and listen to it.

But if you can and wish to counter demonstrate peacefully, by all means do so.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; September 23, 2017 at 04:19 AM.

Patrician

mongrel, you're trying to make a moral argument about whether you can get around a DNS blocker easily or if Stormfront could recover their domain name. Do you see why I'm confused?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

You did. You said that Nazis "forfeited any rights they may have had" as a result of their actions. One of those rights is a right to a "fair hearing". .
    You seem to forget that the Allies gave them a fair hearing at Nuremburg.I know Israel had a different approach, but you are not going to see my caring face, given the obvious reasons for payback.

Which is an issue entirely separate from the forfeiture of rights. You are conflating the closure of Stormfront (which is neither ethically nor legally objectionable) .
    Rascism and terrorism neither ethically nor legally objectionable? My arse.

Wiith the removal of legal protections for individuals who hold supremacist attitudes (which is both ethically and legally objectionable).
    Why, in light of the actions of such groups? As mentioned above,proud to live in a nation that locks up its more dangerous racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    mongrel, you're trying to make a moral argument about whether you can get around a DNS blocker easily or if Stormfront could recover their domain name. Do you see why I'm confused?
    I'm not making that point at all. Perhaps there are other threads where you are less likely to make pointless posts..
    Last edited by mongrel; September 23, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

20 pages in, and nobody except for OP knowns what this thread should be about. That and occasional promotion of terrorist activity and violence against "nazis" (we might probably assume that means everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders) by the topic starter.

We live on the cusp of revolutionary times. Wages have not kept up based on inflation resulting in breaking the middle class. Automation has increased so greatly that true robotics seem a possibility. That will result in massive unemployment of even white collar professionals. It also will destabilize China since the globalists relocated millions of jobs there.

Simultaneously we have severely declining birth rates in the West, massive illegal immigration, and huge movement of economic migrants coupled with refugees in wartorn regions.

Meanwhile a severely broken pension system, ruinous budgets without a taxbase, and an increasing destablization requiring military intervention. And this is happening when 80 percent of Millennials lack the rigorous physical strength for military service. Clearly the USA cannot afford international police actions.

At least 25% of American Milennials live at home and cannot afford their university loans, nor have they found meaningful work. They also cannot afford to assist their parents with bills nor marry and home ownership is plummeting.

This is the powder keg moment for much of Western Civilization,and it breeds a continuing rejection for historic values found in religion, in republics, and in democracies.

The influx of refugees and migrants and the simultaneous rejection of religion and national identity has led to a vast increase of Muslims and typically not acculturating but living discontentedly in cloistered neighborhoods. Meanwhile they seek to replicate their cultural practices rather than accept the legal system in their locales.

This has led to widespread discontent that emerges as extremism,often violent, often destroying private property, and assaulting others. Both extremes fuel the fire of their passionate anger. Social media has facilitated the rapid dissemination of radical ideas of intolerance.

The huge gulf, not in the traditionally upper class of small business owners and investors, but in ten thousand people worldwide who also are globalists who benefited by stagnant wages and automation and cheap Chinese labor, now has practically turned Western Civilization into oligarchies in which political leaders support the globalists.

Now they wait for civil wars between the far extremes with the quiet majority trying to eek by and stay out of the fray.

The extreme wealth of these 10,000 globalists threaten the lives of billions. Even in Western Civilization they have created so many economic serfs that 80% live paycheck to paycheck, with no meaningful method of extracting themselves from this malevolent morass.

Violence will only hasten the Doom. What we all need to understand is Free Trade has not benefitted the world economy but facilitated the greatest theft of wealth in history. Not even Roman senators knew such power and wealth.

An abolishment of Free Trade, canceling international military spending, clean sustainable energy, debt reduction through managed forgiveness, and sound immigration could mediate most of the crisis.

The best solution for refugees and economic migrants is not absorbing them, but stabilizing their respective countries so they can stay home and live peacefully without having to acculturate in the West.

Robust construction and reconstruction of infrastructure instead of pork barrel politics would put millions back to work, improve society, and rebuild the taxbase. This would most help the Millennials and allow them to attain autonomy and privacy and fulfilling employment and relationships.

The construction of more armaments destabilizes so vastly that whatever profits and employment are generated, are negated by perpetual conflict. Economic aid harms countries in the long run and stifles their political growth through poorly conceived meddling.

You might hate to hear the tough love, but countries who have massive internal problems must focus upon stabilizing those issues FIRST before addressing the problems of other nations.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; September 23, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Patrician

I don't even know why this thread is still open. All OP does is miss the point, make insults and then attack people's character rather than their perfectly valid arguments. Not wasting my time here anymore.

Unless you deal with the actual sources of discontent, then young people are apt to choose violent revolution to address their survival.

I have little use for revolution as extreme authoritarianism typically follows to restore order. No thank you. Any revolution will exacerbate economic serfdom. Which is why the globalists can't wait for it to occur.

To a globalist, the billions of us are useless eaters using up valuable resources. They only needed us as a labor supply, for the military, and for votes. With robotics, humanity is obsolete except for the elite globalists left behind.

Recognize the real enemy of Humanity before it's too late.