Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROPOSAL to WILLING MODDERS: new DBM mod based on the Barbarian Invasions [Semi-developed content, atm]

Default Re: PROPOSAL to WILLING MODDERS: new DBM mod based on the Barbarian Invasions [Semi-developed content, atm]

Great midnite!!

Yes Rhaymo informed me that the barbarian units had skins and textures for several factions and time-periods (like some for late IV cent. and other early/mid V cent.)...
    I checked several of them, but not all yet... use everything possible! I'm glad the developments are boosting up lately

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: PROPOSAL to WILLING MODDERS: new DBM mod based on the Barbarian Invasions [Semi-developed content, atm]

currently preparing a new build for IB2 which uses the Lombard units from "Barbarian" DBM.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Ok, cool!!!!

I'd suggest we exploit the many other "barbarian DBM" units too, to fill any possible gap and reduce mod development at minimum... we'll see with the upcoming beta

I wish I had skills to help.
    This sounds awesome.
    Please at least take my warm support

For the DBM BI, due to lack of manpower, the current content has been redirected on IBII Flagellum Dei, the guys will do a nice job, dont worry

What do you need help with? I dont know much about modding, but im willing to help out in anyway i can. I am willing to learn, because this mod is one of the best i have ever played and this mod needs all the help it can get!
    I know a lot of ancient history for example, so writing description texts for units, buildings etc etc.

This mod and EBII is extremely well done and deserves support!

Regards.

The pictures that was uploaded really got me going by the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12