Thread: Warhammer Launcher not Launching game

Icon4 Warhammer Launcher not Launching game

One day I was playing Warhammer and I wanted a mod for my campaign so I cleared the game out and went to the workshop and got it, downloaded it and when I went to press play, it said running and then sync and then nothing. I have tried everything I could find online like the appdata thingy, tried reinstalling it a couple times, tried using the last beta patch 8 didn't work. tired leaving it alone for a bit and of course that didn't work. I deleted all the mods and unsubbed from them because that's what I thought the problem was at first but now idk. some guy was trying to help me with it and he referred me here to get help but anyways he asked what my awesomium.log file read and I don't have that file so idk if that is a problem or not but I do have the awesomium.dll awesomium and awesomium.process files but no .log file. this is my first time posting here so I'm not quite sure if this is even the right place to post so if its not I am sorry xD if anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Warhammer Launcher not Launching game

Google all in one runtime computerbase.de. Only install all c++ and dx runtimes not the other stuff

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.