Thread: bugged provinces after i patched from 1.31a alex to 1.31b alex during a campaign.

Default bugged provinces after i patched from 1.31a alex to 1.31b alex during a campaign.

Thank you for the Mod.

i ran in to a little problem after the patch. i just wanted to share with you.

Playing as rome i had taken Sicily (1.31A alex). i patched the game mid campaign(to 1.31 b alex). My cities stayed under my control but the province/area switched to Carthage.
    I didnt see any notes on "note save game compatible" is why i patched mid game.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	162.0 KB 
ID:	348031
    i tried letting the cities revolt and let the AI take them. i then retook them and province still stays as Carthage.
    I also circled in my mini map provinces that now belong to me but i dont have control over the city.
    i used "toggle_fow" and they they are still mine.

Thanks again.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: bugged provinces after i patched from 1.31a alex to 1.31b alex during a campaign.

Well sorry, i missed the "no save game compatible"
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.