Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XDAI Diplomacy feedback thread

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: XDAI Diplomacy feedback thread

Well, for starters, they don't like you. Just because you sign an agreement does not mean that they cannot turn against you in every situation. I do see they are defensive. However, they is only a 10pt difference between the decision they made as compared to an aggressive personality. Next time if you can take a screen shot with the mouse hove over their relations with you that would help me more, so that I know exactly their relations.

There also has to be some overlap between peace and war, situations or you can never be "backstabbed" by say a friendly faction. This is very important, because otherwise you cannot ever get a faction to turn against another, say with a large bribe.

Do the Ostrogoths have the "Most hated people in the World" trait?
    LOL now that was funny, but no..I think it is only when you play them! But it could have something to do with the games starting relations, I am not sure of that. The traits are for the AI only.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

That seems odd:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	325610_20171027172636_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	267.0 KB 
ID:	349134

Sure, I'm the greatest (TM). But they're still #3. Yet they practically beg to become my puppet.

yeah there are some issues with diplomacy right now, I adjusted imperium and it f'ed it all up. I have to readjust the whole diplomacy system again, it is going to take days.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Ok diplomacy is fixed and working, I will have to go through and adjust levels for many things, so feedback is important. Really po'd at vanilla messing with my diplomacy!! man what a completely different game it is when diplomacy works correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12