Thread: Que bajar y como instalarlo.

Default Que bajar y como instalarlo.

Buenas ,

Estoy volviendo al TWMK y me encontre con este hermoso mod , pero esta tan desortdenado todo que no encuentro un post actualizado donde diga que bajar y donde instalar los diferentes packs...

Agredezco cualquier ayuda , gracias!

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Que bajar y como instalarlo.

Ingles por favor!

Gracias
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Sorry !!

I forgot it was in english!!

My question is i dont find the post thats says wich mod or mods i need to dowload to play campaing mode ...

Wich mods and how to install...

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...g)-and-Submods

Westeros A New Begining is latest release of War of 5 Kings scenario.

Install is simple, just unrar in mods folder and run the batch file to launch the mod.
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Thanks for the response , i managed to install latest version of Game Of Thrones pack .

My question , are the diferent mods for diferents times in the westeros history?

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaker View Post
    Thanks for the response , i managed to install latest version of Game Of Thrones pack .

My question , are the diferent mods for diferents times in the westeros history?
    Generally, yes, I remember one having a fictitious (what if Dany is playable in Season/Book 1/2 I think) But most things say what time they are set in. Some do recreate the War of the 5 Kings, such as HBO Game of Thrones submod (which is merging with a dream of spring) If you want a spoiler free submod, going for an old setting is advised such as The Age of Petty Kings or the Kings of the Rivers and Hills.

Bienvenido a la communidad,Desafortunadamente las reglas dijo se debe hablar inglés. (Estoy aprendiendo espanol)

Welcome to the community, but the rules say you need to speak english (I am learning Spanish.)

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk with another platform.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer .

I am new in total war , y play attila , rome 2 and medival kingdoms but no for a long time to learn everything i need.

My favorite game was age of empire , so i am serching for something like that... here en TWMK you cant build news citys and you are limited by the conditions of the campaing.

So my question is there a mod that use fake maps and fake units/imperes , and you start with one city y have to explore de map from 0 to learn what is next to you.... cause in most of the mods and maps you already know where are the citis and how the faction will play (not always the same ) but you will never see the Empire of Florencia or The Empire of Scotland...

Sorry for my english!

Thanks for the answer .

I am new in total war , y play attila , rome 2 and medival kingdoms but no for a long time to learn everything i need.

My favorite game was age of empire , so i am serching for something like that... here en TWMK you cant build news citys and you are limited by the conditions of the campaing.

So my question is there a mod that use fake maps and fake units/imperes , and you start with one city y have to explore de map from 0 to learn what is next to you.... cause in most of the mods and maps you already know where are the citis and how the faction will play (not always the same ) but you will never see the Empire of Florencia or The Empire of Scotland...

Sorry for my english!
    Presently I don't believe there are any mod like what you have described. Although such a scenario would be interesting to play in Westeros/Essos.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Thanks for the answer .

Sorry for my english!
    That sounds a lot like Sid Meier's Civ (5) have you tried it?

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk