Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    I think I've fixed that on my personal version, but I haven't come around to fix the pfm manager yet so can't be sure.
    Ι could zip. you my working version if you like. Just let me know if you haven't solved it yet.

It's down to windows update I think, but i'm currently occupied with my master thesis, so not about to start uninstalling updates and stuff when all else still works. Maybe at the end of the week or so.

It's down to windows update I think, but i'm currently occupied with my master thesis, so not about to start uninstalling updates and stuff when all else still works. Maybe at the end of the week or so.
    Never leave updates ''on'' during a new Windows's release. Always delay the process till at least a week.

Lol, I actually disabled most Windows 10 features from the getgo, i did it volunarely for some reason :p.

Lol, I actually disabled most Windows 10 features from the getgo, i did it volunarely for some reason :p.
    Indeed. Sometimes Win 10 just ignores your settings.

I fixed my PFM tool, and i did indeed fix the trader only having cultural influence at max level and slightly reduced the PO - at the highest level, i'll try to remember to send it to Joysong during the weekend.

Centenarius

I fixed my PFM tool, and i did indeed fix the trader only having cultural influence at max level and slightly reduced the PO - at the highest level, i'll try to remember to send it to Joysong during the weekend.
    Thanks Dardo, is the new version uploaded to Steam?

Not yet, that's why I had to send it to Joysong, even now when I'm an official contributor to the Steam file it still won't allow me to upload files so it has to go through him.

What about Rose Marl? Technically it is a trader upgrade, but then again, is sort of a monument to greek culture.
    Interested in your opinion and a friendly reminder in case you forgot about it.

I did indeed forget about those :p, I increased the cultural influence for all 3 level 5 Greek buildings, I normally change their culture to be dependant on the occopuing culture, but I've kept it Greek for now, the libray of Pergamon and Prytaneion have a bit less cultural influence factionwide, but Rose Marl has the amplified regional foreign culture increases like the trader has.

I did indeed forget about those :p, I increased the cultural influence for all 3 level 5 Greek buildings, I normally change their culture to be dependant on the occopuing culture, but I've kept it Greek for now, the libray of Pergamon and Prytaneion have a bit less cultural influence factionwide, but Rose Marl has the amplified regional foreign culture increases like the trader has.
    Sounds logical to me.

Hi and many thanks for the great mod! Playing as Arverni at the moment, I start at Nemossos with 100% Celtic culture and get -15 PO from Cultural differences. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks

If I remember right, Arverni have faction trait with this penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Furgon View Post
    Thanks, Furgon. Didn't think it was so harsh. Got entire Aquitania now, 100% Celtic and still -14 PO from cultural diffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Furgon View Post
    Indeed.

Just a minor head's up, Joysong is pretty much 100 % occupied with Ancient Empires, so CT falls on me, I haven't uploaded a new version, but I have made a new version that includes changes that have been asked for in the past weeks, it also includes some other fixes as well as compatibility with the new buildings that will arrive with the new version of DEI. So i'll upload that version when DEI comes out, people that are testing the new beta can ask for the new version obv.

Just a minor head's up, Joysong is pretty much 100 % occupied with Ancient Empires, so CT falls on me, I haven't uploaded a new version, but I have made a new version that includes changes that have been asked for in the past weeks, it also includes some other fixes as well as compatibility with the new buildings that will arrive with the new version of DEI. So i'll upload that version when DEI comes out, people that are testing the new beta can ask for the new version obv.
    Great news buddy.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yeah!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u_...fKN3OxUsRWJyzA I've updated the mod include new buildings from 1.2.3 as well as made some minor changes such as increasing the cultural increase of Greek lvl 5 town centers.
    Last edited by Dardo21; June 06, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u_...fKN3OxUsRWJyzA I've updated the mod include new buildings from 1.2.3 as well as made some minor changes such ass increasing the cultural increase of Greek lvl 5 town centers.
    The Greeks say thanks